Milo Ventimiglia is an American actor, director and producer. He gained recognition for his roles as Jess Mariano on the television series Gilmore Girls and as Peter Petrelli on the NBC series Heroes. Milo has starred as Jack Pearson on the NBC drama This Is Us and for his role, he has received three Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series nominations and he won a Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series.
Milo Anthony Ventimiglia
Actor, Director, Producer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Milo Ventimiglia was born on the 8th of July 1977, in Anaheim, California, United States.
He’s currently 43 years old.
On his father’s side, Milo Ventimiglia is of Sicilian origin. Whereas, he has Scottish and English roots on his mother’s side.
Milo attended El Modena High School in Orange, California, where he wrestled, acted in drama productions and served as student government president, graduating in 1995. At eighteen, he studied at the American Conservatory Theater for their summer program, subsequently attending the University of California, Los Angeles as a theatre major.
- Father – Peter Ventimiglia (Army Veteran)
- Mother – Carol Wilson
- Siblings – Leslie Ventimiglia (Older Sister), Laurel Ventimiglia (Older Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Milo Ventimiglia has dated –
- Alexis Bledel (2002-2006) – Milo started going out with actress Alexis Bledel after meeting on the sets of TV series Gilmore Girls. They were a fixture on the red carpet events and there was even a talk of getting married, which was fueled by Milo’s confession that he was thinking about it. However, it didn’t last that long and in July 2006, Milo’s rep revealed they had gone their separate ways.
- Hayden Panettiere (2007-2009) – Milo started going out with actress and singer Hayden Panettiere after working together in sci-fi series, Heroes. Their relationship became a common knowledge after Haylo were pictured making out at 2007 Emmy Awards. However, Hayden ended the relationship in February 2009 over a twelve years age gap.
- Isabella Brewster (2009–2010 and 2013–2014) – In 2009, Ventimiglia hooked up with Hollywood talent agent Isabella Brewster. In February 2010, they made their relationship public with a Disneyland date. They broke up the same year and Isabella started dating Russell Brand. They got together again in 2013 but it didn’t last beyond a year.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
- Measurements – 45–15.5–34
- Chest – 45 in or 114 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15.5 in or 39.5 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Milo starred in his biggest role to date as Peter Petrelli, a young hospice nurse turned paramedic who is blessed with the power to absorb and mimic the powers of other people, in NBC’s Heroes (2006-2010). In 2008, he won the Teen Choice Award under the Choice TV Actor: Action Adventure category for Heroes.
In 1997, Milo made his first film appearance in Boys Life 2 where he played the role of Jason.
In 1995, Milo made his TV debut in NBC sitcom The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air as Party Guest #1.
Milo Ventimiglia Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp, Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014), Breaking Bad (2008-2013), House of Cards, Spartacus (2010-2013)
- Favorite Dessert – Chocolate Trifle
- Favorite Book – The Long Walk by Stephen King Under the Pseudonym of Richard Bachman
- Favorite Music Bands – The Strokes, Deftones, A Tribe Called Quest, The Hives
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Milo Ventimiglia Net worth
Milo Ventimiglia has an estimated net worth of $12 million dollars as of 2020. In 2018 his salary per episode was increased from $125,000 to $250,000.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Milo Ventimiglia
- Milo appeared in Priyanka Chopra’s music video for I Can’t Make you Love Me.
- He is a fan of The Clash, The Smiths and Morrissey.
- In 2003, Milo appeared as Jake Provesserio in an American drama television series, Boston Public.
- In 2005, he co-founded Divide Social Club, an online social network to connect like-minded people.
- In 2006, Milo starred in the mid-season replacement series The Bedford Diaries where he played Richard Thorne. The show lasted only eight episodes.
- In 2006, he played the role of Robert, a struggling corporate employee and son of Rocky, in the sixth installment of the Rocky franchise, Rocky Balboa.
- In 2009, he was named People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals’ Sexiest Vegetarian.
- Milo also does not smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol.
- In April 2009, Milo worked with Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America (IAVA) to help launch an advertising campaign with an aim to help war veterans to settle down home after the war.
- In 2017, Ventimiglia starred as Jack Pearson in the NBC drama series, This Is Us alongside Mandy Moore.
- In 2019, Ventimiglia starred opposite Amanda Seyfried in the film adaptation of The Art of Racing in the Rain, based on the novel by Garth Stein.