Martin Henderson is a New Zealand actor, Known for his roles on the ABC medical drama Off the Map as Dr. Ben Keeton, the ABC medical drama Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Nathan Riggs and for his performance as Noah Clay in the horror film The Ring, while remaining known in his home country for his teenage role as Stuart Neilson in the soap opera Shortland Street.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Martin Henderson was born on the 8th of October 1974, in Auckland, New Zealand.
He’s currently 45 years old.
Martin attended Birkenhead Primary School and Westlake Boys High schools.
- Father – Ian Henderson
- Mother – Veronica Henderson
- Siblings – He has one brother.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Martin Henderson has dated –
Martin has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 168 lbs
- Measurements – 42–13–34
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Martin well known for his roles on the ABC medical drama Off the Map as Dr. Ben Keeton, the ABC medical drama Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Nathan Riggs and for his performance as Noah Clay in the horror film The Ring.
In 1999, Martin made his first film appearance by playing the role of Tom Bradshaw in the film, Kick produced and directed by Lynda Heys.
In 1999, Martin made his acting debut with the television series, Strangers in which she played the role of Zane.
Martin Henderson Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Brad Pitt, George Clooney
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Martin Henderson Net worth
Martin Henderson has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Martin Henderson
- Martin was nominated for an AACTA Award for the Best Actor in a Supporting Role.
- He starred as Stuart Neilson in the prime-time soap opera Shortland Street.
- Martin was cast in a supporting role in the John Woo-directed war film Windtalkers.
- In 2002, Henderson starred opposite Naomi Watts in the horror film, The Ring directed by Gore Verbinski.
- In 2004, he starred opposite Aishwarya Rai in the romantic film, Bride and Prejudice in which he played the role of William Darcy.
- In 2005, Martin was set to star alongside Jordana Brewster in the television series adapted from the film, Mr. & Mrs. Smith.
- In 2007, he appeared in his acting role in action-thriller film, Battle in Seattle written and directed by Stuart Townsend.
- In 2014, he starred in the multi-platform Australian drama television series Secrets & Lies which was aired on Network Ten.
- In 2015, Martin appeared in biographical adventure film Everest, with Jake Gyllenhaal.
- In 2018, Martin made his acting with the film, Juveniles in which he played the role of Oliver.
- In 2019, Martin played the role as Jack Sheridan in the romance drama web television series, Virgin River which was aired on Netflix.