Hugo Becker is a French actor and director. He is known for his roles as Louis Grimaldi in the American drama television series Gossip Girl and Romain in the French thriller series Chefs. In 2019, Hugo starred as Paul Vanhove in the Netflix science fiction series Osmosis.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Hugo Becker was born on the 13th of May 1987, in Metz, France.
He’s currently 33 years old.
Hugo attended the Conservatory of dramatic art in France, the court Florent (Olga Hörstig Prize) and the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art of London.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Béatrice Becker (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Hugo Becker has dated –
Hugo has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 71 kg
- In Pounds – 157 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Hugo is best known for his roles as Louis Grimaldi in the American drama television series Gossip Girl and Romain in the French thriller series Chefs.
In 2010, Hugo kicked off his acting career with a young politician in action thriller film, The Assault directed by Julien Leclercq.
In 2010, Hugo made his first debut in Hollywood, playing Louis Grimaldi, Prince of Monaco, in the CW drama television series, Gossip Girl.
Hugo Becker Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Hugo Becker Net worth
Hugo Becker has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Hugo Becker
- Hugo received the Adami Prize for the best promising actor at the Luchon festival.
- Hugo is fluent in English and Spanish.
- Hugo played Xavier in the American film Damsels in Distress directed by Whit Stillman (Oscar nominated for his film Metropolitan).
- In 2012, he starred as Antoine Lavoisier in the American docufiction Mystery of the Matter, directed by Mr. Meyer.
- In 2013, Hugo played the role as Clement in the romantic drama film, Breathe In co-written with Ben York Jones and directed by Drake Doremus.
- In 2014, he played the role of Romain in the 6 episodes of the miniseries Chefs alongside Clovis Cornillac, for which he received the Adami Prize for the best promising actor at the Luchon festival.
- In 2015, he played the lead role in the 12 episodes French series entitled Au service de la France, written by Jean-François Halin, for the role of André Merlaux.
- In 2016, Hugo began playing the role of Cyril Balsan in the political drama series Baron Noir alongside Niels Arestrup, Kad Merad and Anna Mouglalis.
- In 2018, he starred in Xavier Durringer’s Paradise Beach alongside Sami Bouajila, Kool Shen, Seth Gueko and Tewfik Jallab.
- In 2019, Hugo starred as Paul Vanhove in the Netflix science fiction series, Osmosis.