Karanvir Bohra is an Indian television and film actor, producer and designer. Karanvir starred in the TV shows Kasautii Zindagii Kay, Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava?, Shararat, Naagin 2 and Qubool Hai and in the films Kismat Konnection and Mumbai 125 KM. In 2018, Karanvir was a contestant on the reality show Bigg Boss 12 and emerged as 4th runner-up.
Actor, Producer, Designer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Karanvir Bohra was born on the 28th of August 1982, in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India.
He’s currently 37 years old.
Karanvir attended G D Somani Memorial School, Cuffe Parade. He did his junior college from Elphinstone College, Mumbai in Science but he left science as he was unsuccessful in his twelfth grade. Later, he took admission in Sydenham College, Churchgate and did his Bachelor of Commerce. He received training in the Kathak dance style for two years with Pandit Veeru Krishnan.
- Father – Mahendra Bohra (Filmmaker)
- Mother – Madhu Bohra
- Siblings – Meenakshi Bohra Vyas (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Karanvir Bohra has dated –
- Teejay Sidhu (2006 Present) – In 2006, Karanvir married to model-VJ, Teejay Sidhu at the Sri Sri Ravishankar Ashram, Bengaluru. In June 2016, Bohra and Sidhu announced that they were expecting their first child. In 19 October 2016, they became parents of twin girls, Vienna Bohra and Raya Bella Bohra.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 41–14–33
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Karanvir became known for his appearance in Qubool Hai (2014-15) & Naagin 2 (2016-17). He won the Zee Gold Award for Best Onscreen Jodi along with Surbhi Jyoti for the TV serial Qubool Hai.
In 2008, Karanvir made her first acting debut as Dev Kataria in Hindi romantic drama film, Kismat Konnection directed by Aziz Mirza.
In 1999, Karanvir landed her first role in television by appearing as Kabir in the television series, Just Mohabbat which aired on Sony Entertainment Television channel.
Karanvir Bohra Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan
- Favorite Actress – Deepika Padukone
- Favorite Cricketer – Mahendra Singh Dhoni
- Favorite Film – Lamhe (1991), Memento (2000), The Matrix (1999)
- Favorite Music Band – Fourplay
- Favorite Destination – Maldives, Goa
- Favorite Perfume – Attar
- Favorite Color – Yellow
- Favorite Food – Sandwiches, Mawe Ki Barfi, Chocolates
Karanvir Bohra Net worth
Karanvir Bohra has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Karanvir Bohra
- Instagram – karanvirbohra
- Twitter – Karanvir Bohra
Some Lesser Known Facts About Karanvir Bohra
- Karanvir was awarded the Indian Telly Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role for the TV serial Kasautii Zindagii Kay.
- Karanvir assisted directors for the TV serials, CID and Achanak 37 Saal Baad.
- Karanvir along with Tina Parekh, hosted the reality TV show Ek Se Badhkar Ek.
- Karanvir Bohra launched his clothing line for men, Pegasus, in association with the fashion designer Amy Billmoria.
- Bohra was a celebrity contestant in the twelfth season of the Indian version of the reality TV show Big Brother, Bigg Boss.
- In 2004, he had his leading role with Ronnie Screwvala’s Shararat where he played Dhruv.
- In 2011, Bohra made his comeback to television with Dil Se Di Dua… Saubhagyavati Bhava? which was aired on Life OK.
- In 2013, he, along with his wife Teejay Sidhu, produced and acted in his first Punjabi film Love Yoou Soniye.
- In 2014, Karanvir played the role as Prem in the horror film, Mumbai 125 KM directed by Hemant Madhukar.
- In 2017, he made his acting with the romantic comedy film, Patel Ki Punjabi Shaadi directed by Sanjay Chhel.
- In 2019, Karanvir appeared in his acting role in romantic thriller film, Hume Tumse Pyaar Kitna directed by Lalit Mohan.