Ben Schwartz is an American actor, voice actor, comedian, improviser, writer, director & producer who portrayed Jean-Ralphio Saperstein on the NBC sitcom Parks and Recreation, voices Dewey Duck in DuckTales and appears in the CollegeHumor web series Jake & Amir.
Actor, Comedian, Writer, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Ben Schwartz was born on the 15th of September 1981, in The Bronx, New York, United States.
He’s currently 39 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Ben attended Edgemont Junior–Senior High School where he played basketball and sang in the chorus. He then attended Union College from which he graduated in 2003 with a double major in Psychology and Anthropology.
- Father – Unknown (Social Worker)
- Mother – Unknown (Music Teacher)
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ben Schwartz has dated –
- Gina Rodriguez (2016-2017) – In January 2016, Ben and actress Gina Rodriguez were seen together enjoying a boxing match at the Staples Centre, Los Angeles. Their rumored relationship lasted for a year. Ben has been quiet about his personal life.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 74 kg
- In Pounds – 163 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Ben well known for his role as Jean-Ralphio Saperstein in the comedy TV series Parks and Recreation. He also known for his role as Clyde Oberholt in the comedy series House of Lies.
In 2007, Ben has the first appearance as Russ in the comedy-drama film, New York City Serenade written and directed by Frank Whaley and starring Freddie Prinze, Jr., Chris Klein and Jamie-Lynn Sigler.
In 2006, Ben appeared on the talk show Late Night with Conan O’Brien which was aired on NBC.
Ben Schwartz Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite Movie – Back To The Future
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Ben Schwartz Net worth
Ben Schwartz has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2021.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Ben Schwartz
- Ben has worked as a freelance writer on the monologues for the Late Show with David Letterman.
- Ben won the Emmy Award for Outstanding Original Music and Lyrics for coauthoring Hugh Jackman’s opening number for the 81st Academy Awards.
- Ben has voiced the character Skidmark in the video game Turbo: Super Stunt Squad.
- Ben had his own series titled Terrible Decisions with Ben Schwartz on HBO’s Funny or Die show.
- In 2007, he performed at the Just For Laughs Festival in Montreal in the show The Line Up: A Sketch Showcase.
- In 2009, Ben played the role as Tammy’s Date in the romantic comedy film, I Hate Valentine’s Day written and directed by Nia Vardalos.
- In 2010, Ben played series regular Bill Hoyt on J. J. Abrams’ one-hour spy drama Undercovers for NBC.
- In 2012, he joined Showtime’s comedy House of Lies as the mischievous, arrogant and neurotic management consultant Clyde Oberholt.
- In 2014, he portrayed role of Party Guest in the comedy-drama film, Happy Christmas written, produced and directed by Joe Swanberg.
- In 2016, Ben has worked in comedy web series, The Earliest Show starring Ben and Lauren Lapkus.
- In 2017, Ben played the role as Rich Boyfriend in the comedy television series, Hot Date which was aired on Pop.
- In 2019, Ben made his acting with the comedy film, Standing Up, Falling Down in which she played the role of Radha.
- Visit his official website @ rejectedjokes.com.