Adam Pally is an American actor, comedian and writer who most widely known for starring as Max Blum in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings and as Dr. Peter Prentice in The Mindy Project. He also starred in the FOX comedy Making History. Pally is the executive producer of The President Show.
Adam Saul Pally
Actor, Comedian, Writer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adam Pally was born on the 18th of March 1982, in New York City, New York, United States.
He’s currently 38 years old.
Adam graduated from The New School University in New York City.
- Father – Dr. Steven Pally
- Mother – Caryn Pally
- Siblings – Erica Pally, Risa Pally (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Pally has dated –
- Daniella Liben Pally (2008-Present) – In 3 July 2008, Adam got married to Daniella Anne Pally (née Liben) and together the couple has three children: a son Cole (b. 2012), daughter Georgia Grace (b. 2013) and another son, Drake (b. 2017).
- In feet – 5 feet 10¼ inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 m
- In Kilograms – 73 kg
- In Pounds – 161 lbs
- Measurements – 41–14–34
- Chest – 41 in or 104 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 36 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
Adam widely known for starring as Max Blum in the ABC comedy series Happy Endings and as Dr. Peter Prentice in The Mindy Project. In 2013, Pally was nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series at the Critics’ Choice Television Awards for his work on season three of Happy Endings.
In 2008, Adam made his acting debut with the neo noir comedy film, Assassination of a High School President in which she played the role of Freddy Bismark.
In 2007, Adam landed her first television by appearing as Young Hollywood Douchebag in the comedy-drama television series, Californication.
Adam Pally Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Adam Pally Net worth
Adam Pally has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adam Pally
- Adam has performed improv and sketch comedy at the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre (UCBT) in New York.
- He was nominated for Best Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series at the Critics’ Choice Television Awards for his work on season three of Happy Endings.
- Adam is a member of the sketch comedy group Chubby Skinny Kids with comedians Dan Gregor and Doug Mand.
- In 2009, he made his acting with the comedy-drama film, Taking Woodstock in which she played the role of Artie Kornfeld.
- In 2011, Adam starred as Max Blum one of the lead characters on the ABC ensemble comedy series Happy Endings.
- In 2014, he filmed a lead role opposite T.J. Miller and Thomas Middleditch in the comedy Search Party.
- In 2015, he portrayed role of Adam in the sketch comedy television series, Key & Peele which was aired on Comedy Central.
- In 2017, Adam made his acting with the comedy-drama film, Band Aid written and directed by Zoe Lister-Jones.
- In 2020, Adam played the role as Steve Thompson in the comedy film, The Main Event directed by Jay Karas.