Mahima Makwana is an Indian actress who works in television shows as well as Hindi and Telugu language films. After entering television with Miley Jab Hum Tum and Balika Vadhu as a child artist, Makwana rose to prominence and became a household name through her character Rachna in Zee TV’s popular soap opera Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, following which she went on to establish herself as one of the promising TV actresses with lead roles in several other television shows.
Actress and Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Mahima Makwana was born on the 5th of August 1999, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 23 years old.
She is of Indian descent.
Makwana studied at Mary Immaculate Girls’ High School and then attended Thakur College of Science and Commerce in Kandivali, Mumbai.
- Father – Unknown (Worked as a Construction, died of kidney infection in 1999)
- Mother – Meena Makwana (Social Worker)
- Siblings – Chetan Makwana, Chiranjiv Makwana
Boyfriend / Spouse
Mahima Makwana has dated –
Mahima has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 162 cm
- In meters – 1.62 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 32-28-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Mahima became known for television shows Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke, Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane, Adhuri Kahaani Hamari, Rishton Ka Chakravyuh, Mariam Khan – Reporting Live and Shubh Aarambh.
In 2017, Makwana made her debut Telugu film, Venkatapuram in which she played the role of Chaitra.
In 2019, Mahima made her digital debut with Rangbaaz Season 2 as Chiku.
In 2009, Mahima played the role of young Gudiya/Gauri in the Colors TV show, Balika Vadhu.
Makwana has done endorsement work for several brands such as Vasmol and Trichup Shampoo.
Mahima Makwana Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Sonu Nigam, Shreya Ghoshal
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – White, Black, Red
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Mahima Makwana Net worth
Makwana has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2022. She bought her own house (1BHK) when she was 15 years old. She has also a red colored Hyundai Xcent car.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Mahima Makwana
- Mahima was born and brought up in Mumbai.
- She started working at a very early age to meet the financial expenses of her family.
- When she was only 10 years old, she started appearing for the auditions of TV serials and advertisements. Later, she got selected in auditions for various modelling assignments.
- She is a dog lover and owns a pet dog named Panda.
- In 2011, Mahima was cast as the Parallel lead in Imagine TV’s Sawaare Sabke Sapne… Preeto.
- In 2012, she made her debut in the lead role in the popular Hindi TV serial Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke in which she played the role of Rachna Tripathi.
- In 2012, she received three Zee Rishtey Awards for the TV serial, Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke in categories like Favourite Behen, Favourite Beti, and Favourite Naya Sadasya-Female.
- In March 2015, Makawana played the role of Ram Kapoor and Gurdeep Kohli daughter in Dil Ki Baatein Dil Hi Jaane.
- In November 2015, Mahima signed Adhuri Kahaani Hamari where she played the lead recreational role of Manasvini Choudhry/Radhika Khosla.
- In 2015, Makwana appeared in an episodic role in Zing’s youth show Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya as Mandira opposite Nikhil Chaddha.
- In August 2017, Mahima played the lead Anami Baldev Singh in the Star Plus show Rishton Ka Chakravyuh.
- In October 2018, Makwana entered as the female lead role of Mariam in Star Plus show Mariam Khan – Reporting Live post leap replacing Deshna Dugad.
- In 2019, she played the role of Natasha in the Hindi short film Take 2.
- In 2019, Mahima Colors is seen as Rani Dave in the TV show Shubh Aarambh.
- In 2020, Makwana appeared in a web show Flesh as Zoya.
- In 2021, she was featured on the cover of magazines like Downtown Mirror and Grandeur Lifestyle.
- In March 2021, Makwana was seen in a Tollywood-Hollywood flick Mosagallu which stars Kajal Agarwal, Vishnu Manchu and Suniel Shetty.