Aayush Sharma is a Bollywood actor and is well known as the husband of Salman Khan’s sister Arpita Khan. He is capturing the attention of media due to his movie LoveYatri. His grandfather Sukh Ram Sharma was a prominent Congress leader who played an important role to bring the telecom revolution in Himachal Pradesh and his father Anil Sharma also worked as a Congress leader for a long time, but he joined the Bhartiya Janta Party before 2017 Himachal Pradesh Assembly elections.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Aayush Sharma was born on the 26th of October 1985, in Delhi, India.
He’s currently 34 years old.
Bandra, Mumbai, India
Aayush completed his higher secondary education from Delhi Public School in Delhi. Later he moved to Mumbai to pursue his graduation at Jai Hind College in Churchgate.
- Father – Anil Sharma (Politician)
- Mother – Suneeta Sharma
- Siblings – Aashray Sharma (Brother)
- Relatives – Salman Khan (Actor and Producer) (Brother-in-law), Arbaaz Khan (Producer, Director, and Actor) (Brother-in-law), Sohail Khan (Producer, Director, and Actor) (Brother-in-law), Salim Khan (Film Writer) (Father-in-law), Alvira Khan Agnihotri (Producer and Fashion Designer) (Sister-in-law), Helen (Former Actress) (Mother-in-law), Salma Khan (Mother-in-law), Radhika Sharma (Sister-in-law) (Wife of Aashray Sharma and cousin of Gautam Gambhir), Sukh Ram Sharma (Politician) (Paternal Grandfather)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Aayush Sharma has dated –
- Arpita Khan (2014-Present) – Aayush first time met Salman Khan’s sister Arpita Khan through a common friend and after a few meetings, fell in love with her. Succeeding a long-term relationship, they decided to marry and on 18 November 2014, the couple wedded at Taj Falaknuma Palace, Hyderabad. Since their marriage, they have been living a happy life and also have a son Ahil Sharma, born in 2016. The couple welcomed their second child, a baby girl, on the occasion of Salman Khan birthday on December 27 and the newborn baby girl has been named Ayat Sharma.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 77 kg
- In Pounds – 170 lbs
His shoe size is 11 (US).
Aayush’s is well known as the husband of Salman Khan’s sister Arpita Khan and he is capturing the attention of media due to his upcoming movie, LoveYatri.
In 2018, Aayush’s theatrical film debut is the movie Loveratri (later changed to Loveyatri) opposite Warina Hussain.
Aayush hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Aayush Sharma Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Salman Khan, Dwayne Johnson
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra
- Favorite Singer – Justin Bieber
- Favorite Color –Blue
- Favorite Fashion Brands – Louis Vuitton, Chanel
- Favorite Food – Himachali Cuisine
- Favorite Destination – London, New York, Dubai, Maldives
Aayush Sharma Net worth
Aayush Sharma has an estimated net worth of $9 million dollars as of 2020. He has a 3 BHK Apartment of worth 16 Crore in Mumbai. He likes to drive royal cars like Rolls Royce Phantom, BMW 5 Series Sedan, Bentley Cooper and Range Rover.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Aayush Sharma
- He is a self-professed gadget freak and loves all things Apple. He was even gifted an iPhone 6 by Arpita and Sohail Khan which he shared on Instagram.
- Aayush is also an avid gamer and swears by many games he plays on his PlayStation.
- He loves sports especially football and cricket and is known to share his thoughts on his social media accounts frequently.
- His grandfather, Sukh Ram Sharma, was a Congress leader who played a pivotal role in bringing the telecom revolution in Himachal Pradesh.
- He is a passionate photographer and an avid movie buff with a penchant for world cinema.
- He is trained in gymnastics, acting, diction and dance.
- He has worked as an assistant director for a few blockbuster movies such as Bajrangi Bhaijaan, Prem Ratan Dhan Payo, Sultan and Tubelight.
- He is a dog lover and owns a pet dog named Toro.
- Some of his other passions are photography and traveling and he makes the most of both of them as is evident on his Instagram feed.
- His father, Anil Sharma, was also a Congress politician for a long time, but he left Congress and joined the BJP, just before the 2017 Himachal Pradesh Assembly elections.
- Aayush wanted to become an actor and made his Bollywood debut with the Salman Khan’s production, Loveyatri (2018) alongside Warina Hussain.