Tejasswi Prakash is an Indian television actress known for playing Ragini Maheshwari in Colors TV’s Swaragini and Mishti Malhotra in Voot’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. In 2013, she played Dhara in Sanskaar – Dharohar Apnon Ki. In 2017, she played Diya Singh in Sony TV’s Pehredaar Piya Ki opposite Affan Khan.
After Pehredaar Piya Ki ended, Prakash was re-cast as Diya Singh in Rishta Likhenge Hum Naya opposite Rohit Suchanti. In 2018, she portrayed Uruvi in Star Plus’s Karn Sangini opposite Aashim Gulati. In 2019, she portrayed Mishti Malhotra in Voot’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka opposite Kunal Jaisingh. In 2020, Tejaswi participated in Colors TV’s Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.
Tejaswi Prakash Wayangankar
Teja Bhai, Teju
Birthday / Date of Birth
Tejasswi Prakash was born on the 10th of June 1992, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
In 2015, she graduated in Electronics and Telecommunications Engineering from Mumbai University.
- Father – Prakash Wayangankar (Engineer)
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Pratik Wayangankar (Brother) (Engineer MazikGlobal Inc. Park Ridge in Illinois, US)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Tejasswi Prakash has dated –
- Namish Taneja – Tejasswi and her co-star Namish Taneja were rumored to be dating one another.
- Karan Kundrra (2021-Present) – Prakash is dating actor and host Karan Kundrra. They two met inside the Bigg Boss 15 house and eventually started dating after that.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Tejaswi known for playing Ragini Maheshwari in Colors TV’s Swaragini and Mishti Malhotra in Voot’s Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka. In 2020, she participated in Colors TV’s Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.
In 2012, Tejaswi made her debut television show appearance as Rashmi Bhargava in Life OK’s serial, 2612.
In 2019, she debuted in the Hindi television web-series with Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
Tejaswi has endorsed several brands such as Nivea, Helo, Charles & Keith, Tennis Premier League & Garnier.
Tejasswi Prakash Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh, Aditya Roy Kapur
- Favorite Actress – Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Chicken and Roti
- Favorite Destination – Europe
Tejasswi Prakash Net worth
Tejasswi Prakash has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2022. She owns a red Hyundai Car.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Tejasswi Prakash
- Tejaswi spent most of her teenage years growing up in Mumbai.
- She was raised in a family of musical background. Her father Prakash is a professional singer.
- She has trained in Indian classical music for four years.
- Her hobbies are reading and dancing.
- Tejaswi’s childhood dream to become an actress. Despite that, she is also a qualified engineer.
- While she was pursuing her graduation, she participated in the Mumbai’s Fresh Face contest and won the title.
- She is a big foodie and loves eating street food.
- She came into the limelight with her TV serial, Sanskaar- Dharohar Apnon Ki (2013), in which she played the character of Dhara.
- In 2015, she played the role of Ragini Gadodia in the Colors TV serial, Swaragini.
- In 2017, she appeared in the TV serial, Pehredaar Piya Ki which received huge criticism for portraying the married life of a 9 years old boy and an 18 years old girl.
- In 2017, she played Diya Singh in Sony TV’s Pehredaar Piya Ki opposite Affan Khan.
- In 2018, she portrayed Uruvi in Star Plus’s Karn Sangini opposite Aashim Gulati.
- In 2019, she made her debut web show appearance as Mishti Khanna in Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka.
- In 2020, Tejaswi participated in the TV reality show, Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 10.