Kento Yamazaki is a Japanese actor and model. He made his film debut in the film Control Tower where he essayed the leading role. Kento is best known for his role as L in the live-action television series Death Note and as the lead Minato Shindo in the Japanese medical drama remake Good Doctor.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kento Yamazaki was born on the 7th of September 1994, in Itabashi, Tokyo, Japan.
He’s currently 25 years old.
Asian (Japanese )
Kento studied at Tokyo Metropolitan Itabashi High School, Itabashi City, Tokyo.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – He has one elder brother.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Kento Yamazaki has dated –
Kento has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
- Measurements – 37–11–31
- Chest – 37 in or 94 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 11 in or 28 cm
- Waist – 31 in or 79 cm
Kento is best known for his role as L in the live-action television series Death Note and as the lead Minato Shindo in the Japanese medical drama remake Good Doctor.
In 2011, Kento made his first film appearance by playing the role of Kakeru in the film, Control Tower directed by Takahiro Miki.
In 2010, Kento landed his first role in television by appearing as Shinya Shijima in the TV series, Atami no Sousakan which was aired on TV Asahi.
Kento Yamazaki Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Kento Yamazaki Net worth
Kento Yamazaki has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – kentooyamazaki
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kento Yamazaki
- Kento worked as a model for the magazine Pichi Lemon, before entering the acting world.
- Kento made his stage debut as main lead Inuzuka Shino in Satomi Hakkenden.
- In 2011, Kento played the role as Panda in the TV drama series, Runaways: For Your Love which was broadcast on TBS.
- In 2013, he has worked in television drama, 35-sai no Koukousei which was aired on NTV.
- In 2015, he was cast in a film adaptation of a popular manga titled Heroine Shikkaku alongside Mirei Kiritani.
- In 2016, Kento was cast in Your Lie in April where he played the role of Kosei Arima a gifted pianist, alongside Suzu Hirose.
- In January 2018, Kento played the lead role of a top nightclub host for the NTV winter drama series, Kiss that Kills.
- In 2019, Kento made his acting with the action adventure film, Kingdom directed by Shinsuke Sato.