Brie Larson is an American actress and filmmaker. Noted as a teenager for her supporting work in comedies, she has since expanded to leading roles in independent dramas and film franchises, receiving such accolades as an Academy Award, a BAFTA Award and a Golden Globe.
Brianne Sidonie Desaulniers
Actress, Singer, Filmmaker
Acoustic, Pop, Pop Rock, Teen Pop
Casablanca, Universal Music, Big Brass Stacks
Birthday / Date of Birth
Brie Larson was born on October 1, 1989, in Sacramento, California, United States.
She’s currently 29 years old.
Her ancestry is English, Swedish, German, Welsh and Scottish.
Brie was home schooled. She learned acting from American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco, California.
- Father – Sylvain Desaulniers (Chiropractor)
- Mother – Heather (née Edwards) (Chiropractor)
- Siblings – Milaine “Mimsy” Larson (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Brie Larson dated –
- Cody Linley (2006-2007) – Brie dated actor Cody Linley from 2006 to 2007.
- John Patrick Amedori (2008-Present) – Since November 2008, Brie is dating another American actor John Patrick.
- In feet – 5 feet 7 inches
- In centimeters – 170 cm
- In meters – 1.7 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Having played her role as Joy “Ma” Newsome in the 2015 independent drama film, Room, which was based on the novel of the same name by Emma Donoghue. She received several awards for her role in the film including the the Academy Award for Best Actress, Golden Globe, British Academy Film Awards (BAFTA) and Screen Actors Guild Awards.
In 1998, Larson had her first appearance on television performing in sketches on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. The same year she was cast in CBS’s short lived TV series To Have & to Hold for her role as Lily Quinn.
Larson released her debut album, “Finally Out of P.E.” on October 18, 2005 via Casablanca Records.
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Brie Larson Favorites
- Favorite Food – Lasagna or burritos
- Favorite TV Shows – The OC (2003-2007), Carnivàle (2003-2005), Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (1990-2010)
Brie Larson Net worth
Brie Larson has a estimated net worth of $11 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Brie Larson
- She began her acting career at the age of 8 with sketches on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.
- In 2017, she starred as a photographer in the adventure film Kong: Skull Island, her highest-grossing release till date.
- Apart from acting, Larson is also credited as director in the 2017 film Unicorn Store.
- She has written and directed two short films, titled Weighting (2011) and The Arm (2012).
- She is an advocate for sexual assault victims.
- She is a scuba certified driver.
- She sang the song, Coming Around in her 2006 movie Hoot.
- Larson is good friends with Cody Linley, Sara Paxton and Logan Lerman.
- In 2012, Larson expanded into filmmaking by co-writing and co-directing the short film The Arm with Jessie Ennis and Sarah Ramos.
- In 2019, Larson will star as Carol Danvers / Captain Marvel in superhero films set in the Marvel Cinematic Universe; the character will debut in the origin film Captain Marvel and subsequently be featured in Avengers: Endgame.