Toni Trucks is an American theater, film and television actress. Her television credits include Hostages, The Soul Man, House, All of Us, Veronica Mars, Til Death, Brothers, CSI: NY and the telefilms Star Runners and Starstruck. She has made multiple guest appearances on NCIS: New Orleans and Grimm.
Antoinette Lindsay Trucks
Actress, Singer, Dancer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Toni Trucks was born on the 30th of September 1980, in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States.
She’s currently 39 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
She is of African-American heritage.
Toni attained a Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Michigan School of Music, Theatre & Dance. Later, she attended the prestigious Interlochen Arts Academy.
- Father –Lee Trucks
- Mother – Mary Trucks
- Siblings – Clinton Trucks (Brother) (Film Production Team)
- Relatives – Butch Trucks (Cousin Brother), Derek Trucks (Cousin Brother) (Guitarist, Songwriter)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Toni Trucks has dated –
Toni has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 3¼ inches
- In centimeters – 167 cm
- In meters – 1.67 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Toni best known for her appearance as Terri in Barbershop, Mary in The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 2, CGIS Special Agent Joan Swanson in NCIS: New Orleans, Maria Torez in Lethal Weapon and as Lisa Davis in SEAL Team. She is featured in the final installment of the blockbuster hit series Breaking Dawn.
In 2005, Toni made her debut television show appearance in the main cast in Barbershop.
Toni Trucks Favorites
- Favorite Song – Knocks Me Off My Feet (1976) by Stevie Wonder
- Favorite Songwriters – The Milk Carton Kids
- Favorite Outdoor Activity – Picnic, Riding a Bike
- Favorite Food – Ice Cream
Toni Trucks Net worth
Toni Trucks has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Toni Trucks
- Instagram – tonitrucks
- Twitter – Toni Trucks
Some Lesser Known Facts About Toni Trucks
- The first time Toni walked up on stage was at the Ramsdell Regional Center for the Arts at the age of seven for the play Sweet Charity.
- Her first love is musical theatre.
- Her brother Clinton Trucks worked on the production team at Crooked Tree Productions.
- Toni loves spending her free time baking and once also won a baking contest.
- She is a distant cousin of Butch Trucks, a former member of The Allman Brothers Band and Derek Trucks, founder of the Grammy Award-winning, The Derek Trucks Band.
- Toni has appeared in various theatre productions such as Two Gentlemen of Verona, West Side Story and Footloose.
- Toni contributed to the restoration of the Vogue Theatre in Manistee.
- In 2012, Toni co-starred in the Fox Searchlight film Ruby Sparks. The film starred Paul Dano, Zoe Kazan and was directed by Jonathan Dayton and Valerie Faris
- In 2017, Toni performed a Paula Abdul medley along with The Skivvies at Rockwell.
- In November 2019, Toni dream collaboration would be with Ava Duvernay, Jordan Peele, Barry Jenkins, Pedro Almodóvar and James Earl Jones.