Louis Garrel is a French actor and filmmaker. Louis is best known for his starring role in The Dreamers, directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. He regularly appears in films by French director Christophe Honoré, including Ma Mère, Dans Paris, Love Songs, The Beautiful Person and Making Plans for Lena.
Actor, Director, Screenwriter
Birthday / Date of Birth
Louis Garrel was born on the 14th of June 1983, in Paris, France.
He’s currently 37 years old.
Louis studied at Lycée Fénelon School. he completed his graduation from Conservatoire de Paris.
- Father – Philippe Garrel (Director)
- Mother – Brigitte Sy (Actress)
- Siblings – Esther Garrel (Actress) (Sister)
- Relatives – Maurice Garrel (Actor) (Paternal Grandfather)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Louis Garrel has dated –
- Valeria Bruni Tedeschi (2007–2012) – In 2007, Louis was in a relationship with Valeria Bruni Tedeschi. In 2009, Bruni Tedeschi and Louis adopted a baby from Senegal, whom they named Céline.
- Laetitia Casta (2017-Present) – In June 2017, Louis married model and actress, Laetitia Casta and became stepfather to her three children. The couple have been together since 2015.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–32
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Louis is best known for his starring role in The Dreamers, directed by Bernardo Bertolucci. He received a Cesar Award for Most Promising Actor for his work in the film Les Amants Reguliers.
In 1989, Louis made his acting debut with the film, Les Baisers de secours in which she played the role of Lo.
In 2008, Louis launched into directing with his first short film, Mes copains.
Louis Garrel Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Louis Garrel Net worth
Louis Garrel has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
He doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Louis Garrel
- Louis was awarded the César Award for Most Promising Actor for his work.
- In 2001, Louis made his acting with the film, Ceci est mon corps in which he played the role of Antoine.
- In 2007, he played the role in the film, Love Songs in which she played the role of Ismaël Bénoliel.
- In 2010, Louis portrayed role of Théo in the film, Le Mariage à trois.
- In 2013, Louis began playing the role of Nathan in the film, A Castle in Italy.
- In 2015, he made his acting with the film, Mon roi in which he played the role of Solal.
- In 2017, he played the role as Jean-Luc Godard in the film, Redoubtable.
- In 2019, Louis made his acting with the film, Little Women in which he played the role of Friedrich Bhaer.