Gaspard Ulliel is a French actor and model. He is best known for portraying serial killer Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal Rising and fashion mogul Yves Saint Laurent in the biopic Saint Laurent and for being the face of the Chanel men’s fragrance Bleu de Chanel. In 2017, he won the César Award for Best Actor for his role in It’s Only the End of the World.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Gaspard Ulliel was born on the 25th of November 1984, in Boulogne-Billancourt, Hauts-de-Seine, France.
He’s currently 35 years old.
Gaspard completed his school level education from Cours Florent School, Paris, France. He attended the University of Saint-Denis where he studied cinema.
- Father – Serge Ulliel
- Mother – Christine Ulliel
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Gaspard Ulliel has dated –
- Cecile Cassel (2005-2007) – In 2005, Gaspard had a relationship with French actress, Cecile Cassel. The couple dated each other for two years. But some misunderstanding, they separated in 2007.
- Charlotte Casiraghi (2007) – In 2007, Gaspard Had a brief relationship with Charlotte Casiraghi.
- Jordane Crantelle (2008-2013) – In 2008, Gaspard dated with Jordane Crantelle. But their love affair did not take a long; as a result, they separated in 2013.
- Gaelle Pietri (2013-Present) – In 2013, Gaspard has been in a relationship with French model-singer, Gaëlle Piétri. In 9 November 2015, it was announced that the couple were expecting their first child together. The birth of the couple’s son was announced on February 9, 2016.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 80 kg
- In Pounds – 176 lbs
- Measurements – 40–13–33
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 33 in or 84 cm
Gaspard is best known for portraying serial killer Hannibal Lecter in Hannibal Rising. He won the César Award for Best Actor for his role in It’s Only the End of the World.
In 2001, Gaspard made his first film appearance by playing the role of Louis in the action horror film, Brotherhood of the Wolf directed by Christophe Gans.
In 1997, Gaspard played the role as Olivier Rousseau in one episodes of TV Series, Mission protection rapprochée.
Gaspard Ulliel Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Kate Winslet
- Favorite Singer – Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Gaspard Ulliel Net worth
Gaspard Ulliel has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
He doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Gaspard Ulliel
- Gaspard starred in Jean-Pierre Jeunet’s A Very Long Engagement and won a César Award for Most Promising Actor for his performance.
- Gaspard performed at the Cours Florent where he was discovered by Les égarés director André Téchiné.
- Gaspard appeared on the cover of the January issue of French Vogue with supermodel Doutzen Kroes.
- In 2005, he made his acting with the film, La Maison de Nina in which he played the role of Izik.
- In 2009, Gaspard played the role as The Vintner’s Luck in the romantic drama film, A Heavenly Vintage co-written and directed by Niki Caro.
- In 2014, he portrayed French fashion designer Yves Saint Laurent in the biopic film, Saint Laurent.
- In 2016, Gaspard had worked in biographical historical drama film, The Dancer directed and written by Stéphanie Di Giusto.
- In 2018, Gaspard played the role as Vincent Dauda in the drama romance series, Il était une seconde fois.