Kaitlyn Dever is an American actress. She has appeared in several television series, including Justified and Last Man Standing and has starred as a survivor of sexual assault in the Netflix miniseries Unbelievable. In film, Dever has taken on supporting parts in Bad Teacher, The Spectacular Now, Short Term 12, Detroit and Beautiful Boy. She has also played leading roles in the 2019 films Them That Follow and Booksmart.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kaitlyn Dever was born on the 21st of December 1996, in Phoenix, Arizona, United States.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
At the age of five, she developed an interest in the performing arts with her parents sending her to an acting school. She has gone to various acting and drama schools in her life such as Dallas Young Actors Studio. For education, she was homeschooled since grade four.
- Father –Tim Dever
- Mother –Kathy Dever
- Siblings – Mady and Jane Dever (Younger Sisters)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaitlyn Dever has dated –
Kaitlyn has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 2 inches
- In centimeters – 157 cm
- In meters – 1.57 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dever’s first notable acting role was as Gwen Thompson in the American Girl film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong (2009). In 2011, she was cast in a recurring role as Loretta McCready in the FX series Justified, during the show’s second season. That same year she was cast as a series regular in the ABC sitcom Last Man Standing, starring with Tim Allen. In 2012, she was nominated at the 33rd Young Artist Awards for Best Performance in a Television Series- Supporting Young Actress for her role in Last Man Standing.
In 2009, Kaitlyn made her on-screen debut as Gwen Thompson in the American Girl film An American Girl: Chrissa Stands Strong. She next appeared in 2011 black comedy film Bad Teacher for her role as Sasha Abernathy.
In 2009, Dever appeared in the pilot episode of ABC Family drama series Make It or Break It for her role as an adorable girl.
Kaitlyn has been seen in many commercials such as Trix Yogurt, Skate ‘N Tricks Puppy, Franklin Templeton Investments, McDonald’s, Subaru, Kellog’s, Hallmark, Nintendo Wii, Gogurt / Shrek the Third (cable commercial), Mattel Sizzle (Internet commercial) etc.
Kaitlyn Dever Favorites
- Favorite Actress – Angelina Jolie
- Favorite Band – The Cure
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Pizza
- Favorite TV Programs – Glee
Kaitlyn Dever Net worth
Kaitlyn Dever has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaitlyn Dever
- At 5, Kaitlyn started showing her interest in performing arts. Hence, she was sent to an acting school by her parents.
- Dever has also taken part in ballet, gymnastics and skating.
- She always wanted to do acting since a young age.
- Her parents are very supportive, trust her and cool. They have never ever been strict with her.
- She was discovered by an agent during a talent showcase. She has appeared in a number of commercials for brands like Trix Yogurt, Skate ‘N Tricks Puppy, Franklin Templeton Investments, McDonald’s, Subaru, Kellog’s, Hallmark and many others.
- Kaitlyn loves to play guitar and sing when she is not busy with acting.
- Her fashion icons are Audrey Hepburn and Kristen Stewart.
- Kaitlyn is not good at playing pranks.
- She starred alongside actor Leonardo Dicaprio in the biographical film entitled J. Edgar.
- In 2011, Kaitlyn was cast in a recurring role as Loretta McCready in the FX series Justified, during the show’s second season.