Jessica James Decker is an American country pop singer-songwriter, reality television personality, fashion designer and entrepreneur. At age 15, after auditioning for and being rejected by most of the country labels in Nashville, Tennessee, Decker began working with Carla Wallace of Big Yellow Dog Music. One of her songs attracted the attention of Mercury Records, which offered her a recording contract. She released her debut album, Jessie James in 2009. A few years later in 2013, she starred with her husband Eric Decker, a wide receiver in the National Football League, in the E! reality show Eric & Jessie: Game On. On April 18, 2014, Decker released an EP through iTunes entitled Comin Home.
Jessica Rose James
Jessie, Jessie James Decker
Singer, Songwriter, TV Personality, Fashion Designer
Mercury, Island Def Jam Music Group, Show Dog-Universal Music, Epic Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jessica Rose James was born on the 12th of April 1988, in Vicenza, Veneto, Italy.
She is currently 34 years old.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Steve Parker (Served as a Colonel in US Air Force)
- Mother – Karen Parker
- Siblings – John James (Younger Brother), Sydney Rae James (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jessie James Decker has dated –
- Reggie Bush (2010) – Jessie was reported to be in a relationship with NFL player Reggie Bush in April 2010. The rumors of their relationship were caused by them being spotted hanging out together in a hotel in Las Vegas.
- Eric Decker (2011-Present) – Jessie met her husband Eric Decker (American Footballer) through her friend. Her friend had gone on a date with a guy and friend of her date had come along. Her friend told her that the guy was stunning and sent her a picture of him. Jessie liked what she saw and asked her friend to show her picture to that guy. Soon after, Jessie and Eric were video chatting, texting and talking on the phone. A month later, he traveled to Nashville for their first date. They officially started dating in March 2011 and engaged about a year later in April 2012. In June 2013, they got married in a romantic ceremony. She gave birth to their first child, a daughter in March 2014. They decided to name their daughter, Vivianne Rose Decker. In September 2015, she gave birth to a son, Eric Thomas Decker II. Decker announced on October 9, 2017, that they were expecting a third child, another boy. She gave birth to their second son in March 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 152 cm
- In meters – 1.52 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 35-25-34
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 34B
Brown (Natural Hair Color)
She wears a size 6 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
The album’s first single, Wanted, produced by Allan had been released in April and peaked at number 40 on the Billboard Hot 100. Jessie almost became a household name amongst the American television audience with her own reality show, Eric & Jessie: Game On. The show premiered on September 29, 2013, on E!, which chronicled the lives of Jessie and her husband Eric Decker.
Jessie is yet to make an appearance in a theatrical film.
In 2009, James made her first TV show appearance on the popular talk show, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
In August 2009, Decker released her debut studio album, Jessie James in collaboration with Mercury record. The album peaked at number 23 on the US Billboard 200, with the album’s lead single, Wanted that reached the top 40 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was also certified gold in the US.
Jessie has appeared in a TV commercial for Foolproof: Free Shakes as part of the South Beach Diet, which is a weight loss diet.
Jessie James Decker Favorites
- Favorite Beauty Products – Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzing Powder, Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector, Beautyblender Cosmetic Sponge, Tom Ford Beauty Shade and Illuminate Intensity One Contouring Cream, Nars Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder, Anastasia Perfect Brow Pencil, Kat Von D Tattoo Liner, Fave4 Texture Takeover Oomph Enhancing Hairspray
- Favorite Musical Influences – Jessica Simpson, Christina Aguilera, Janis Joplin, Bobbie Gentry, Shelby Lynne and Shania Twain
- Favorite Flower – Roses
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Dessert – Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Favorite Movie – Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood (2002)
- Favorite Food – Bread
- Favorite Lip Color – N*de
Jessie James Decker Net worth
Jessie James Decker has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Jessie James Decker
- Instagram – jessiejamesdecker
- Twitter – Jessie James Decker
- YouTube Channel – Jessie James Decker
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jessie James Decker
- Jessie started singing by the age of 2 and by 9, she had won her first contest at Baker, Louisiana. For the competition, she had performed I Want to Be a Cowboy’s Sweetheart.
- She started writing songs on her plastic guitar at a very young age and in 2000, she performed at the Warner Robins and SeaWorld.
- By the age of 15, she was traveling to Nashville on weekly basis to develop her songwriting skills.
- Jessie’s musical influencers include Christina Aguilera, Jessica Simpson, Bobbie Gentry, Janis Joplin, Shelby Lynne and Shania Twain.
- In 2013, Decker starred with her husband Eric Decker, a wide receiver in the National Football League, in the E! reality show Eric & Jessie: Game On. It ended its run in April 2014, but returned in September 2017.
- In 2015, Jessie launched her clothing line known as Kittenish, a playful fashion line inspired by her personal style with a brick-and-mortar store in Nashville.
- In 2015, she announced her collaboration with Amore & Sorvete to launch her line of matching bathing suits and bandanas.
- In June 2015, she launched her exclusive clothing and accessory line in association with clothing brand Kora Rae. Her range of products was labeled Kittenish by Kora Rae.
- In November 2017, Decker appeared in 12 Days of Cracker Barrel, ending on December 8. Each day got a new YouTube video in the style of the original 12 Days of Christmas song.
- Model Camille Kostek, who has done campaigns for the brand walked the runway for its Spring/Summer 2019 collection at New York Fashion Week.
- Decker launched a clothing line called Kittenish online, which she also designs for. Kittenish opened its first physical location in February 2019 in Nashville, Teneessee. A second branch is located in Destin, Florida.