Kristen Stewart is an American actress, model and director. She is an award winning multi-talented artist from America who is immensely popular for her role as Isabella Bella Swan in the hit Twilight series. She earned a lot of awards including multiple Teen Choice and People’s Choice Awards for her stellar performance in the film franchise. Kristen gained recognition as a child actress for for work in the thriller Panic Room, which earned her a Young Artist Award nomination.
Kristen Jaymes Stewart
KStew, Kris, Ki Ki, Stew, Beard
Actress, Model, Director
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kristen Stewart was born on the 9th of April 1990, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 33 years old.
Kristen was educated at local schools until the 7th grade, She completed her high school education by correspondence as she became involved in acting at a very young age.
- Father – John Stewart (Stage manager and TV producer)
- Mother – Jules Mann-Stewart (Script Supervisor)
- Siblings – Cameron B. Stewart (Older Brother), Dana Stewart (Adopted Brother), Taylor Stewart (Adopted Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kristen Stewart has dated –
- Michael Angarano (2005-2009) – Kristen and Michael met each other on the sets of 2004 film ‘Speak’. She dated Michael from 2005 to 2009.
- Robert Pattinson (2009-2013) – In 2009, Kristen commenced dating Robert. They met each other during the first Twilight movie. The couple is collectively called RobSten by the media and magazines. They separated in 2013.
- Rupert Sanders (2012) – In July 2012, British film director, Rupert Sanders had a fling with Kristen, when they met during the filming of the movie “Snow White and the Huntsman”.
- Alicia Cargile (2014-2015) – In August 2014, Kristen started dating Alicia Cargile. She seemed to have secretly married to Alicia during that time as per Hollywood Life’sreport. They separated in October 2015 after remaining together for nearly 14 months.
- Soko (2016) – In March 2016, Kristen commenced dating French singer-songwriter and actress, Soko. It was a very short-lived affair and ended in May 2016.
- Stella Maxwell (2016-Present) – In December 2016, Stewart started dating New Zealand fashion model Stella Maxwell. When Kristen did the filming in Savannah, Stella and Kristen spent time together on the set as well.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kristen work as Isabella Bella Swan in the Twilight series is still considered as one of her breakthrough performances throughout her acting career. The Twilight film franchise is based on Stephanie Meyer’s best-selling novels of the same name.
Stewart made her acting debut with a minor role in the Disney Channel TV-movie The Thirteenth Year. At age 14, she won her first breakthrough role as Maddy Phillips in the children’s action-comedy Catch That Kid in 2004.
In 2008, Kristen appeared in an episode as Announcer in The Sarah Silverman Program. In 2017, she hosted an episode titled Kristen Stewart/Alessia Cara on Saturday Night Live.
In 2002, Stewart has appeared in Porsche commercial. She also done endorsement work for Chanel and Balenciaga perfume. She is the brand ambassador of Chanel and Balenciaga fashion brands.
Kristen Stewart Net worth
Kristen Stewart has a net worth of $70 million dollars as of 2023. She received $25 million as remuneration for the final Twilight movie along with a share of profits that could add her total salary over $40 million.
Social Media Profiles
She is not on social media.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kristen Stewart
- Kristen Stewart was raised in Colorado and Pennsylvania before moving back to Los Angeles when she was 8 years old.
- As a kid, she always liked pens and used to practice her autograph regularly.
- She was discovered by a talent scout who was impressed with her performance in a Christmas play at grade school at the age of eight years old.
- Kristen began her acting career at a very early age with minor roles in films before landing her a lead role in the movie Catch That Kid.
- She had to wear brown contact lenses for her role as Bella Swan in the Twilight series because she was naturally green.
- Stewart is a member and great supporter of the Red Cross National Celebrity Cabinet.
- She knows how to play acoustic and electric guitar and trumpet as well.
- She likes doing photography. It is her hobby and one of her best pastimes.
- Kristen wanted to be a director or writer in the movies and never thought of becoming an actress.
- She is good friends with Scout Taylor-Compton, Riley Keough and Dakota Fanning.
- Stewart was voted as The Movie Fanatic’s Hottest Young Actress in 2008. The same year, she was ranked #17 on Entertainment Weekly’s 30 Under 30 the actress list.
- She has three dogs: Bear, Bernie and Cole; and also has a cat named Max/Jella.
- Kristen was featured at #1 on the list of Hollywood’s Top-Earning Actresses in 2012 by Forbes magazine with an estimated annual earnings of $34.5 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
- She ranked #3 and #13 on FHM’s Sexiest Women in the World list in 2010 and 2011, respectively.
- She has dual American and Australian citizenship.
- In 2010, she won the BAFTA Orange Rising Star Award.
- She is working on her feature film directorial debut which will be an adaptation of writer Lidia Yuknavitch’s memoir The Chronology of Water.
- In 2013, she won a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Face of Heroism for Snow White and the Huntsman.
- In AskMen’s Top 99 Most Desirable Women list, she was ranked at #27 in 2012 and #7 in 2013.
- In February, 2017, Kristen publicly came out as bisexual on Saturday Night Live.
- In August 2018, Stewart appeared in the music video for Interpol’s track If You Really Love Nothing.
- In June 2020, she was announced as having been cast as Diana, Princess of Wales in Pablo Larraín’s biographical drama film Spencer, which chronicles Diana’s decision to divorce Charles, Prince of Wales.
- In 2023, Kristen was selected as Jury President for the competition section of 73rd Berlin International Film Festival to be held in February.