Amanda Seyfried is an American actress model and singer-songwriter. She began her career as a model when she was 11 and her acting career at 15 with recurring parts on the soap operas As the World Turns and All My Children. As an actress she has experiments in almost all genres, making her one of the versatile and most sought-after actresses in the entertainment industry. She has honed her acting skills and even excelled as a singer and released a few hit tracks as of today.
Amanda Michelle Seyfried
Minge, Mandy, Anxiety Girl
Actress, Singer-songwriter, Model
Birthday / Date of Birth
Amanda Seyfried was born on 3rd of December 1985, in Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States.
She is currently 34 years old.
German, English, Welsh, Scots-Irish
Amanda graduated from William Allen High School in Allentown, Pennsylvania in 2003. Later, she joined Fordham University but dropped out after being offered her role in Mean Girls.
- Father – Jack Seyfried (Pharmacist)
- Mother – Ann (née Sander) (Occupational Therapist)
- Siblings – Jennifer Seyfried (Older Sister) (Musician)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amanda Seyfried has dated –
- Micah Alberti (2002-2006) – Amanda dated Micah for 4 years. She first met him on the set of TV series All My Children. Micah is her first serious boyfriend.
- Emile Hirsch (2005) – The two dated in 2005 after meeting on the sets of the movie Alpha Dog.
- Jesse Marchant (2006-2008) – Later Amanda dated Jesse, Canadian singer. But, she was so impressed by meeting Dominic Cooper during the sets of the movie Mamma Mia! in 2008 that she left Jesse.
- Dominic Cooper (2008-2010) – After meeting Cooper, she felt an intense effect on her career. She dated him from 2008 to May 2010. Then, they said that they are taking a break.
- Ryan Phillippe (2010-2011) – Amanda first met Ryan at a Halloween party thrown by Kate Hudson in October 2010. They started dating from that time up to May 2011.
- Andrew Joblon (2011) – This American businessman had dated briefly with Seyfried. They started dating in August 2011 but were soon separated.
- Josh Hartnett (2012) – American actor had dated for a short time in 2012.
- Desmond Harrington (2012-2013) – American actor, Desmond started dating Amanda in July 2012. Desmond, who is 9 years older than her separated in April 2013.
- Ben Barnes (2013) – English actor, Ben Barnes dated Amanda briefly from May to July 2013.
- Justin Long (2013-2015) – Amanda started dating relationship with actor Justin Long in October 2013, which continued for two years until September 2015, which is when they called it quits. They had initially met through Instagram in 2013.
- Thomas Sadoski (2016-Present) – In February 2016, Amanda started dating actor Thomas Sadoski. On September 12, 2016, the couple’s engagement was announced. In March 2017, they got married in a private ceremony and she also gave birth to couple’s first child, a daughter in the same month.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 35-26-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 34C
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Amanda is famous for her works in Nine Lives (2005), Mamma Mia! (2008), Jennifer’s Body (2009), Dear John (2010). Also, her role as Sarah Henrickson in TV series Big Love (2006-2011).
In 2004, Amanda Seyfried debuted in teen comedy film, Mean Girls as Karen Smith. She bagged MTV Movie Award for Best On-Screen Team, shared with Lindsay Lohan, Rachel McAdams and Lacey Chabert.
Amanda starred in an American television soap opera As the World Turns for her role as “Lucinda Marie “Lucy” Montgomery #2″ from 1991 to 2001.
Through out her career, she has endorsed several brands such as Cle de Peau Beaute, Movado, Esquire, to name a few.
Awards & Nominations
|2005||Gotham Awards||Best Ensemble Cast||Nine Lives||Nominated|
|2005||Locarno International Film Festival||Best Actress||Won|
|2005||MTV Movie Awards||Best On-Screen Team||Mean Girls||Won|
|2009||People’s Choice Awards||Favorite Cast||Mamma Mia!||Nominated|
|2009||MTV Movie Awards||Breakthrough Performance Female||Nominated|
|2010||ShoWest||Breakthrough Female Star of the Year||Won|
|2010||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Romantic Comedy||Letters to Juliet||Nominated|
|2010||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Drama||Dear John||Nominated|
|2010||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie: Chemistry||Nominated|
|2010||MTV Movie Awards||Best Female Performance||Nominated|
|2010||MTV Movie Awards||Best Scared-As-Shit Performance||Jennifer’s Body||Won|
|2012||National Board of Review of Motion Pictures||Best Acting by an Ensemble||Les Misérables||Won|
|2012||San Diego Film Critics Society Awards||Best Ensemble Performance||Nominated|
|2012||Satellite Awards||Best Ensemble, Motion Picture||Won|
|2013||Screen Actors Guild Awards||Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||Nominated|
|2013||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Actress: Romance||Nominated|
|2016||Golden Raspberry Awards||Worst Supporting Actress||Love the Coopers / Pan||Nominated|
Amanda Seyfried Favorites
- Favorite Movies – Mamma Mia! (2008)
- Favorite Hairstyle – Wavy Hair
- Favorite Lipstick Color – Red
- Favorite Nails Color – Pink
- Favorite Accessory – Bags
- Favorite Brand – Miu Miu, Prada
- Favorite Color – Green
- Favorite Food – She is a Hardcore Hoodie.
Amanda Seyfried Net worth
Amanda Seyfried has an estimated net worth of $15 million dollars as of 2020. She bought a condo apartment in New York in November 2010, which features two bedrooms, one large living room, a dining room, two bathrooms, a modern kitchen, a small laundry room and a walk in closet. This beautiful 1500 square feet mansion is valued at $1.9 million dollars. This Pennsylvania-born blonde owns a range of exotic cars including Audi A4 and Audi Q7.
Social Media Portfolio
Some Lesser Known Facts About Amanda Seyfried
- Amanda began her career when she was 11, where she worked as a teen model and at the age of 15, she started to appear in films.
- She has an Australian shepherd pet dog, Finn.
- In 2003, Seyfried auditioned for the role of Regina George in the movie Mean Girls but that role was offered to Rachel McAdams.
- Though, she enjoys luxury lifestyle living like a queen, she suffers from anxiety and panic attacks.
- She prefers lipstick over lip gloss.
- Amanda like dancing, singing, painting and playing tennis.
- Seyfried was featured in Vanity Fair’s Bright Young Hollywood article in 2008 and appeared on the magazine’s cover with several other actresses in 2010.