Lindsay Lohan is an American actress, businesswoman, fashion designer and singer. Having appeared as a regular on Another World at age 10, her breakthrough came in Disney Pictures’ The Parent Trap. The film’s success led to appearances in a string of their televised films and the theatrical Freaky Friday.
Lindsay Dee Lohan
Linds, La Lohan, LL, LiLo
Actress, Singer, Businesswoman, Fashion Designer, Model
Pop Rock, Teen Pop, Dance
Casablanca Records, Universal Motown Records
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lindsay Lohan was born on July 2, 1986 in The Bronx, New York City, New York, United States.
She’s currently 33 years old.
She has German, Irish and Italian ancestry.
Lohan attended Cold Spring Harbor High School, New York where she did well in science and mathematics, until grade 11, when she started homeschooling.
- Father – Michael Lohan (Former Wall Street trader)
- Mother – Dina Lohan (TV Personality, Former Dancer and Singer)
- Siblings – Ali Lohan (Younger Sister), Dakota Cody (Youngest Brother), Michael Jr (Younger Brother), Ashley Kristi Kaufmann (Half Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Lindsay Lohan dated –
- Ryan Rottman – Lindsay reportedly had a fling with actor Ryan Rottman in the past.
- Colin Farrell (2004) – In January 2004, she had a brief encounter with actor Colin Farrell.
- Brody Jenner (2006) – Reality television star, Brody already knew Lindsay Lohan’s hairstylist from Los Angeles. So, that hairstylist introduced Lohan and Brody Jenner in April 2006. Though, both Jenner and Lohan had denied the RUMORs of their one-night stand.
- Evan Ross (2008) – In January 2008, Lindsay Lohan was RUMORed to have had a fling with actor Evan Ross.
- Josh Chunn (2012) – At the time, Josh was Lindsay’s new personal trainer and boyfriend. Josh himself confirmed his relationship status with Lindsay. But, Lohan denied of all those dating news with Chunn.
- Max George (2012) – English singer, Max George hooked up with Lindsay in December 2012. So, this time Lindsay wasn’t charged for stealing something.
- Matt Nordgren (2013) – Lindsay dated Matt, American football player in September 2013.
- Egor Tarabasov (2015-2016) – In December 2015, Lindsay started dating Russian business mogul, Egor Tarabasov. They were briefly engaged in April 2016 but called off everything in August 2016.
- Dennis Papageorgiou (2016) – A Greek restaurateur Dennis Papageorgiou who is also the co-owner of LOHAN club (in Athens, Greece) with Lindsay was rumored to be dating her in August 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 52 kg
- In Pounds – 115 lbs
- Measurements – 36-24-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Her role in movies like The Parent Trap (1998), Freaky Friday (2003), Mean Girls (2004).
Lindsay Lohan made her acting debut at the age of 11 in Disney’s 1998 comedy film, ‘The Parent Trap’, a remake of a popular 1961 movie. She played the dual roles as twin sisters, Hallie Parker and Annie James. The film was met with commercial success which earned her a Young Artist Award for Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress as well as nominated for a couple for prestigious awards.
Lohan had her first television appearance in 1992 in TV Show Late Night in an episode dated October 29, 1992 as Trick-or-Treater Dressed as Garbage.
Lindsay released her debut studio album, Speak on December 7, 2004, peaking at number 4 on the Billboard 200 and was eventually certified Platinum. The album spawned hit singles, Rumors, Over and First, with the former centered regarding her complaints with the paparazzi. The single earned gold certification and received nomination for Best Pop Video at the 2005 MTV Video Music Awards.
Lohan has done endorsement work for Wendy’s, Gap, Kraft Food Jell-O, Pizza Hut.
Lindsay Lohan Favorites
- Favorite Food – Twiglets
- Favorite TV Program – Paris Hilton’s My New BFF
- Favorite Accessories – Leather Boots, Leather Jacket, Leggings, Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses
- Favorite Color – Pink
Lindsay Lohan Net worth
Lindsay Lohan has a net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019 . This decorated star has lost a significant part of her fortune due to drug addiction and legal troubles. She is always considered as the most-controversial actress of our generation. In late 2011, she was almost on the verge of bankruptcy before she was paid $1 million to pose nude for the men’s magazine, Playboy. Her love for exotic cars has resulted in her buying five luxurious cars such as Roll Royce Phantom, Porsche 911, Range Rover Sport, Mercedes SL65 AMG and Maserati Quattroporte.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lindsay Lohan
- Lindsay Lohan launched her professional career at the tender age of 3 when she modeled for Ford Models, Calvin Klein kids and Abercrombie kids.
- Lindsay likes to eat Italian, Chinese and Japanese food.
- She admits that she is bisexual.
- She also used to take drugs in the past.
- She has not quit smoking.
- She has appeared in Scary Movie 5, alongside Charlie Sheen.
- Lohan has an allergy to blueberries.
- She is friends with Kim Kardashian.
- She is allergic to blueberries and horses.
- In 2004, she was named one of People Magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People in the World.
- In 2005, she was named #5 in FHM’s 100 Sexiest Women in the World.
- She won the 2006 Kids Choice Award for Best Female Actress at the 19th Annual show on Nickelodeon.
- She was ranked #1 and #3 on Maxim’s “Hot 100” list in 2005 and 2006, respectively.
- Lohan was originally offered the role of Jade in The Hangover (2009), but she turned it down which later went to Heather Graham.
- She auditioned for the role of “O” in Savages (2012) but lost to Blake Lively.
- She won several awards for her role in the film ‘Mean Girls’, including MTV Movie Award for Best Female Performance and Teen Choice Award for Movie Breakout Star.
- She has bagged the Hollywood Film Award for Breakthrough Actress for her performance in Bobby in 2006.
- In May 2018, she opened a resort in Greek island Mykonos, called “Lohan Beach House Mykonos” and later her second resort in Ialisos Beach, Rhodes, called “Lohan Beach House Rhodes”.
- She has been arrested several times, one in 2011 for fleeing the scene after she allegedly hit a pedestrian while driving her Porsche and many times for possession of drugs and driving under influence.
- In July 2018, Lohan had signed on to star in a reality series focusing on the Mykonos Beach House.