Kim Kardashian is an American reality television personality, entrepreneur and socialite. She first gained media attention as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton but received wider notice after a 2003 s*x tape with her former boyfriend Ray J was leaked. Later that year she and her family began to appear in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians. Its success soon led to the creation of spin-offs including Kourtney and Kim Take New York and Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami.
Kimberly Noel Kardashian
Kimmie, Kim K, Kim Kardashian West
Model, Actress, Businesswoman, TV Personality, Socialite
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kim Kardashian was born on the 21st of October 1980, in Los Angeles, California, United States.
She is currently 42 years old.
She is of Armenian descent on her father’s side and has English, Dutch, French, German, and Scottish ancestry on her mother’s side.
In 1998, Kim Kardashian graduated from Marymount High School, Los Angeles.
- Father – Robert George Kardashian (Lawyer)
- Mother – Kristen “Kris” Mary Jenner (Firstly homemaker, then, she turned to start managing her children’s careers)
- Siblings – Kourtney Kardashian (Older Sister), Khloe Kardashian (Younger Sister), Rob Kardashian (Younger Brother), Kylie Jenner (Younger Half-Sister), Kendall Jenner (Younger Half-Sister)
- Relatives – Bruce Jenner (Stepfather), Brody Jenner (Step-Brother), Brandon Jenner (Stepbrother), Burt Jenner (Step-Brother), Casey Jenner (Step-Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kim Kardashian has dated –
- Damon Thomas (2000-2004) – Kim Kardashian married Damon Thomas, a record producer. She was just 20 years old when they got married in 2000. However, in 2004, she divorced from Damon reasoning that she was emotionally and physically abused by him.
- Ray J (2004-2007) – Kim dated Ray J, the American singer-songwriter and record producer. Their relation went for nearly 3 years, which was OFF again and ON again relationship. Kardashian met Ray J when she was working as a stylist for Ray J’s sister, Brandy. The couple finally separated in 2007 when their sex tape was released by Vivid Entertainment.
- Game (2006) – Rapper and actor Game dated Kardashian from August 23, 2006, to August 30, 2006. During this one week, they went on a number of dates, but nothing came out of this relationship.
- Nick Lachey (2006) – Nick Lachey, an American singer-songwriter dated Kardashian after his divorce with Jessica Simpson in 2006. Kim and Nick had a fling in 2006.
- Nick Cannon (September 2006 – January 2007) – In 2006, American actor, comedian, and rapper, Nick Cannon dated briefly with Kim Kardashian.
- Marques Houston (2007) – In March 2007, she had a fling with R&B singer-songwriter and actor Marques Houston.
- Evan Ross (2007) – In May 2007, actor Evan Ross had an encounter with Kim Kardashian West.
- Reggie Bush (2007-2010) – In 2007, Reggie Bush, an American football player started dating TV personality Kim Kardashian. He and Kardashian became a power couple and filled the pages of gossip magazines. During October 2009 the couple reconciled but couldn’t make it to the last due to Bush’s family.
- Cristiano Ronaldo (2010) – In April 2010, Kim Kardashian visited Spain. She was seen kissing the star footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo outside a restaurant in Madrid.
- Miles Austin (2010) – In June 2010, Kim Kardashian dated Miles Austin. He is an American football player for Dallas Cowboys. They separated because they were not able to give time to each other due to their busy schedules.
- Kris Humphries (2010-2011) – In 2011, Kris Humphries is an American professional basketball player, who dated Kim Kardashian. After dating for about 6 months, Kris proposed Kim with Rose petals and presented a 20.5 carat $2 million Lorraine Schwartz ring. They engaged in May 2011. They finally married in August 2011. People magazine paid $1.5 million for the exclusive rights to wedding photos. But, their married life didn’t go far. They separated on October 31, 2011. But, officially they are not divorced and has applied for the same. It was also weird to have mom and husband of the same name.
- Kanye West (2012-2021) – In April 2012, Kanye West started dating Kim Kardashian. Kanye is an American musician, film director, and music director. In May 2012, they spent a week together in Cannes for the city’s annual film festival. The couple shares two daughters, North West (b. June 15, 2013) and Chicago West (b. January 15, 2018), and two sons Saint West (b. December 5, 2015) and Psalm West who was born in May 2019. On Kim’s 33rd birthday (that is on October 21, 2013), the couple got engaged. In July 2020, Kanye shared a series of tweets that pointed towards brewing trouble in the couple’s relationship. However, all such speculations were denied later on. In January 2021, it was reported that Kim was preparing to divorce Kanye. They had separated in 2021 and Kim officially filed for divorce in February 2021. After the divorce finalization, Kim had acquired the Hidden Hills Estate, worth $60 million, which was earlier shared by Kim and Kanye. Their divorce was finalized in November 2022.
- Pete Davidson (2021-2022) – In 2021, Kim started dating comedian, actor, writer, and voiceover artist Pete Davidson as they were spotted multiple times on different occasions. In August 2022, it was revealed that the couple had broken up after dating for almost 9 months.
- In feet – 5 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 159 cm
- In meters – 1.59 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 112 lbs
- Measurements – 38-27-41
- Bust – 38 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 41 inches
- Bra Size – 34D
Dark Brown (Natural)
Her dress size is 8 (US).
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Kim first gained media attention as a friend and stylist of Paris Hilton, but received wider notice after the sex tape Kim Kardashian, Superstar (2003) with her then boyfriend Ray J, was released in 2007. Later that year, she and her family began to appear in the E! reality television series Keeping Up with the Kardashians (2007–2021). Its success led to the formation of the spin-off series Kourtney and Kim Take New York (2011–2012), Kourtney and Kim Take Miami (2009–2013), and Hulu’s The Kardashians (2022).
In 2008, Kardashian made her feature film debut in the disaster film spoof Disaster Movie in which she appeared as a character named Lisa. She was nominated for Razzie Awards (2009) for Worst Supporting Actress in Disaster Movie.
In 2007, Kim first TV series, Keeping Up With the Kardashians which premiered on E!. It follows the life of the Kardashian family.
Clothing line for Sears called Kardashian Kollection, nail polish line called OPI, owns 4 DASH boutiques, QuickTrim, Virgins, shoedazzle, her own signature perfume, The Sugar Factory Candy Store, Midori Liqueur, Muscle Flex VATA athletic wear, Carls Jr., Kardashian Glamour Tan, Divinity Collection for Beach Bunny Swimwear, Perfect Skin, Skechers, own line of signature watches, “For Every Body” candles, Tria Beauty.
Kim Kardashian Net worth
Kim Kardashian has a estimated net worth of $1.8 billion dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Kim Kardashian
- Instagram – kimkardashian
- Twitter – Kim Kardashian
- YouTube Channel – Kim Kardashian
- Kim is the aunt of Mason Dash Disick and Penelope Scotland Disick.
- In 2006, Kardashian entered the business world with her two sisters and opened the boutique shop D-A-S-H in Calabasas, California.
- In 2007, Kardashian and three partners Brian Lee, Robert Shapiro and MJ Eng founded ShoeDazzle, an online shoe and accessories website.
- In February 2007, a sex tape made by Kardashian and Ray J in 2003 was leaked.
- She is expected to be a part of Indian Reality TV show Bigg Boss Season 6.
- Her marriage with Kris Humphries was considered to be a publicity stunt to make people more aware of the Kardashian brands and promote TV ventures.
- In December 2010, Kardashian filmed a music video for a song titled Jam (Turn It Up).
- In 2011, Kardashian released her third fragrance, “Gold”, as well as a novel, Dollhouse, along with sisters Kourtney and Khloe.
- In May 2011, Kim became engaged to NBA player Kris Humphries, then of the New Jersey Nets, whom she had been dating since October 2010.
- She owns an online shoe company named shoedazzle.com.
- In April 2016, Kardashian wrote an article on her website condemning The Wall Street Journal for running an advertisement denying the Armenian Genocide.
- In 2017, Kim launched both her beauty and fragrance lines, KKW Beauty and KKW Fragrance.
- In 2020, Kardashian condemned the actions of Azerbaijan in the 2020 Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and expressed her support to Armenia and the Republic of Artsakh.
- In 2022, Kim was featured on the cover of Allure magazine’s “August 2022” issue.
- In April 2022, Kardashian founded Skky Partners, a private equity firm, with a former partner of the Carlyle Group. Her mother, Kris Jenner, is also a partner at the firm.
- In July 2022, she made her Paris Fashion Week modeling debut on the catwalk for fashion house Balenciaga, along with Nicole Kidman, Dua Lipa, and Christine Quinn (from the reality television series Selling Sunset).
- In July 2022, Kim revealed that she started suffering from psoriatic arthritis due to her diet for the 2022 Met Gala. However, she later recovered from the disease.
- In July 2022, Kardashian expressed support and petitioned for the release of rapper Gunna, who was imprisoned without bond, charged with one count of violating the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
- In September 2022, Kim purchased a 7,450-square-foot mansion in Malibu for $70.4 million.
- In September 2022, Kim Kardashian was sued by a woman named Noelle Smith who had purchased Skims’ adhesive strips but got a skin issue after usage. Noelle wanted damages incurred in medical expenses. However, according to Skims team, Noelle had purchased the fake strip from Amazon.
- In October 2022, Kim launched her criminal justice podcast called The System: The Case of Kevin Keith.
- In November 2022, Kardashian listed her 4,200 square feet Hidden Hills-based house for $7 million. She had previously purchased the property for $6.3 million in May 2022.
- In January 2023, Kim had purchased Princess Diana‘s famous diamond cross necklace, called the Attalah Cross, at an auction. Princess Diana wore that necklace in 1987 at a London charity gala.