Pete Davidson is an American comedian and actor. He is a cast member on Saturday Night Live. Davidson has also appeared on the MTV shows Guy Code, Wild ‘n Out and Failosophy. He has performed stand-up comedy on Adam DeVine’s House Party, Jimmy Kimmel Live! and Comedy Underground with Dave Attell and guest-starred in Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Pete Davidson was born on 16 November 1993, in Staten Island, New York, United States.
He’s currently 25 years old.
He has Jewish, German, Irish, Scottish, English and Italian ancestry.
Pete Davidso attended St. Joseph’s School, then Tottenville High School before transferring to Xaverian High School in Brooklyn where graduated in 2011. He later enrolled at St. Francis College in Brooklyn Heights, remaining briefly before dropping out.
- Father – Scott Michael Davidson (Firefighter) (Died in service during the September 11 attacks)
- Mother – Amy Waters
- Siblings – Casey Davidson (Younger Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Pete Davidson dated –
- Carly Aquilino (2014-2015) – Pete started dating fellow Girl Code comedian Carly, who is 3 years older than him, soon after he joined Saturday Night Live as its youngest cast member. The two did not get to see each other as much due to work commitments but often showed support for each other’s work on Twitter. In an interview to Maxim in May 2015, Pete even mentioned about his plans to move in with her. However, the couple split later that year due to undisclosed reasons.
- Cazzie David (2016-2018) – As Carly and Pete grew more distant, his friendship grew with Seinfeld co-creator, Larry David’s daughter Cazzie. They first met on the sets of SNL in 2015 when Cazzie’s father was a guest host in one of the episodes. In 2016, the couple started posting intimate selfies with each other on Instagram. Pete even went ahead and got a tattoo that said ‘Reserved for CD’ and another one on his forearm which is a self-portrait Cazzie drew when she was 5 years old. The couple’s relationship was going strong because the two shared the same sense of humor, anxieties, and traveled together to Los Angeles nearly every other week. But, this relationship also saw an end in May 2018.
- Ariana Grande (2018-Present) – In May 2018, Pete started dating singer, Ariana Grande. Just like Pete, she had also come out of a long-term relationship of approx 2 years from Mac Miller and found comfort in the presence of Pete. They reportedly got engaged in June 2018 and also got matching tattoos.
- In feet – 6 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 190 cm
- In meters – 1.9 m
- In Kilograms – 83 kg
- In Pounds – 183 lbs
- Measurements – 42-14-34
- Chest – 42 inches
- Biceps – 14 inches
- Waist – 34 inches
Being a prominent cast member on Saturday Night Live. At age 20, he was the first SNL cast member to be born in the 1990s, and one of the youngest cast members ever. His sketch comedy skits throughput the season have earned rave reviews from audience.
Pete Davidson made his acting debut in the 2014 comedy-drama musical film School Dance, in which he played the role of stinkfinger.
Pete was cast in four episodes of season three of MTV2’s reality comedy series Guy Code as himself.
Pete Davidson his not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Pete Davidson Favorites
- Favorite Comedians – Bill Hader, Bill Burr, Dave Chappelle
- Favorite Movie – Jaws (1975)
- Favorite Rapper – Kid Cudi, Coolio
- Favorite Album – Man on the Moon
- Favorite Books – Harry Potter
- Favorite Pizza Place – Eltingville’s Campania Coal-Fired Pizza in Staten Island
- Favorite Standup Topic – His Racial Ambiguity & Family Background
Pete Davidson Net worth
Pete Davidson his a estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – petedavidson
Some Lesser Known Facts About Pete Davidson
- He lost his father during the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks as a firefighter, when he was 7 years old.
- Davidson revealed on The Breakfast Club morning radio show that he often thought of suicide when he was younger, and that listening to rap artist Kid Cudi music helped him to give up his thoughts.
- At 17, Pete was discovered by Nick Cannon and eventually that was the starting point in his comic career.
- He was diagnosed with Crohn’s disease at age 17 or 18 and he started smoking weed to get rid of the unbearable pain.
- Feeling out of place in high school, Pete tried his hand at stand-up when he was 16. He eventually started taking the ferry to Brooklyn to perform in open-mic venues every day after school.
- He was discovered by Nick Cannon when he was 17 and the two have even toured together.
- Stand-up comedy is Pete’s way to deal with unresolved emotional issues or openly comment upon things otherwise difficult to discuss in a normal conversation.
- He started smoking weed to ease unbearable stomach pains owing to Crohn’s disease so he could eat some food.
- All his close friends from high school are pot-heads who have been to jail one time or the other for using marijuana.
- He had suicidal tendencies as a teenager. Pete confessed that listening to rapper Kid Cudi’s music saved his life.
- He leaves the main door of his apartment unlocked even when he is not at home so any of his friends may come and crash at his place if they need a place to stay.
- He joined the 40th season of SNL in 2014 and by the time, he went back to film his second season, he had 30 tattoos on his body.
- He has SMD tattooed on his neck which was also the title of his one-hour solo act in 2016. Other than being his father’s initials it implies, ‘S*** my D***’ and he uses the two references interchangeably as a joke.
- Pete is crazy about Harry Potter books and movies. He has several Harry Potter tattoos on his body including a symbol of Deathly Hallows.
- He is the fourth youngest cast member in the 40-year history of SNL and the first who was born after 1990.
- He had a cameo in Amy Schumer’s Trainwreck (2015) who recommended him to her co-star Bill Hader, who in turn got him a spot on SNL by recommending him further to SNL creator, Lorne Michaels.
- He has a shoe fetish and owns a large collection of sneakers in many colors.
- In 2016, Pete was featured on the Forbes 30 under 30 list.
- He is the first SNL cast member to be born in the 1990s.
- On March 6, 2017, Davidson announced on his Instagram account that he had quit drugs and was sober for the first time in eight years.
- He has his father’s badge number, 8418, tattooed on his left arm.