Kaye Abad is a Filipina-American actress. She is a member of ABS-CBN’s Star Magic. She was launched as a member of Star Circle (now Star Magic Batch 3) in 1993. Kaye start in the Philippine entertainment industry was being cast in the children’s show Ang TV. In 2018, she played Ella in Nang Ngumiti ang Langit, marking her comeback to showbiz.
Katherine Grace Abad
Birthday / Date of Birth
Kaye Abad was born on the 17th of May 1982, in Easton, Pennsylvania, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
Her educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Noel Abad
- Mother – Cecille Abad
- Siblings – Sarah Jane Abad (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Kaye Abad has dated –
- Paul Jake Castillo (2014-Present) – In 2014, Abad started dating Paul Jake Castillo. In May 2016, Abad and Castillo became engaged with the latter proposing on the former’s 34th birthday. In 9 December 2016, they married at a ceremony in Cebu City. In July 2017, Abad announced that she is expecting the couple’s first child, due in December.
- In feet – 5 feet 3 inches
- In centimeters – 160 cm
- In meters – 1.6 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Kaye well known for her role in Maalaala Mo Kaya (2005) & Super Inggo (2006-2007). She is also known for the role in television series Tabing Ilog.
In 1996, Kaye had her first film onscreen role in the movie Ang TV: The Movie.
In 1992, Kaye landed her first role in television by appearing as Herself in the comedy variety show, Ang TV.
Kaye Abad Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Chris Hemsworth
- Favorite Actress – Jennifer Garner
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink, Red
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
Kaye Abad Net worth
Kaye Abad has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – kaye_abad
Some Lesser Known Facts About Kaye Abad
- Kaye played a supporting role as Jenny Ambrosio in Angelito: Batang Ama.
- Kaye Nominated Asian Television Award 1998 for the Best Actress Category.
- Kaye became the ambassador of Manila International Airport Authority, the government agency for Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
- In 2001, she made her acting debut with the film, Mila in which she played the role of Winona.
- In 2003, Kaye had worked in comedy film, Ang Tanging Ina starring Ai-Ai delas Alas and Eugene Domingo.
- In 2010, she made her acting with the dramedy film, Ang Tanging Ina Mo in which she played the role of Jenny.
- In 2013, Kaye played an antagonist role in the family drama series, Annaliza as Stella Celerez-Diaz.
- In 2019, Kaye portrays role of Ella Dimaano-Salvador in the drama television series, Nang Ngumiti ang Langit which was aired on ABS-CBN.