Jennifer Garner is an American actress. Following a supporting role in Pearl Harbor, Garner gained recognition for her performance as CIA officer Sydney Bristow in the ABC spy-action thriller Alias, which aired from 2001 to 2006. For her work on the series, she won a Golden Globe Award and a Screen Actors Guild Award and received four Primetime Emmy Award nominations.
Jennifer Anne Garner
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jennifer Garner was born on the 17th of April 1972, in Houston, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 51 years old.
Garner graduated from George Washington High School in Charleston. She earned her Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Theatre from Denison University in 1994. She also studied theatre at the National Theater Institute at the Eugene O’Neill Theater Center in Waterford, Connecticut in the fall semester of 1993.
- Father – William John “Bill” Garner (Chemical Engineer)
- Mother – Patricia Ann (née English) (English teacher)
- Siblings – Melissa Lynn Garner Wylie (Older Sister), Susannah Kay Garner Carpenter (Younger Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Garner has dated –
- Scott Foley (1999-2004) – Garner had appeared on-screen with Scott on the TV series Felicity in 1998. This is where they first met and then in April 1999, they started dating. The dating relationship turned into a marriage when they tied knots on October 19, 2000. By citing irreconcilable differences, Jennifer filed for divorce in May 2003; but, had separated in March 2003. The divorce was finalized on March 30, 2004.
- Michael Vartan (2003-2004) – After getting separated in March 2003 from Scott, Garner started dating Michael in August 2003, after they met on the set of the TV series Alias. The duo dated for about half a year and split in March 2004.
- Ben Affleck (2004-2015) – Jennifer started dating Daredevil co-star Ben Affleck in around September 2004. On Jennifer’s 33rd birthday, i.e. on April 17, 2005, Ben proposed her with 4.5 carats diamond ring and the two engaged on that day. At the time, she was four months pregnant with her first child. Soon, on June 29, 2005, the couple married in a private ceremony in the Caribbean at the Parrot Cay resort on the Turks and Caicos Islands. The couple has three children – daughters Violet Anne Affleck (b. December 1, 2005) and Seraphina Rose Elizabeth Affleck (b. January 6, 2009), and son Samuel Garner Affleck (b. February 27, 2012). In June 2015, they announced that they were divorcing. In April 2017, they filed for divorce which was finalized in October 2018.
- John Miller (2018-Present) – In 2018, Garner was rumored to be dating with businessman John Miller. John is the CEO of Cali Group which owns CaliBurger chain.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 135 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Working in the thriller drama TV series Alias for her role as CIA officer Sydney Bristow from 2001 to 2006. She had won a couple of awards for the same.
In 1997, Garner portrayed the role as Kelly on In Harm’s Way.
Jennifer earned her first acting role in the TV miniseries titled “Dead Man’s Walk”, in which she played Clara Forsythe in 1996. The series was based on the 1995 novel of the same name by Larry McMurtry.
Garner has appeared in TV commercials for Neutrogena’s skin care products, Wells Fargo Bank, Capital One Credit Cards and print ads for GAP.
Jennifer Garner Net worth
Jennifer Garner has a net worth of $80 million dollars as of 2023. She owns a luxurious house in Los Angeles, California. Her car collection includes Mercedes GL350 ($65,000), Lexus LS600hL ($115,000), Mercedes S63 AMG ($114,175), Lexus RX400h ($49,185), BMW Hydrogen 7 ($118,000), Tesla Model S ($59,350) and Land Rover LR4 ($51,395).
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jennifer Garner
- Jennifer learned ballet from an early age until her teens but she traded it for theatre acting.
- She played saxophone in high school. She called her instrument, “Sally the Sexy Saxophone”.
- She appeared in a number of theatre productions including Shakespeare plays “The Merchant of Venice” and “A Midsummer Night’s Dream” during her college days.
- Jennifer was named one of People’s “50 Most Beautiful People in the World” in 2002 and also ranked #1 and #14 on Maxim’s Hot 100 Women of 2002 list and Stuff magazine’s “102 Sexiest Women in the World” list, respectively in that same year.
- Garner is a member of Pi Beta Phi national sorority.
- She was ranked #12 on FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” list in its 2006 special supplement.
- In 2007, Garner appeared in a global warming awareness video produced by the Center for American Progress Action Fund.
- Jennifer was named the 2007 West Virginian of the Year by the Charleston Gazette.
- In March 2010, he was ruled insane, sent to California’s state mental hospital and ordered to stay away from the Affleck family for 10 years if released.
- She is close friends with Reese Witherspoon, Jessica Simpson, Keri Russell, Victor Garber, and Jean Louisa Kelly.
- In 2014, Garner starred opposite Kevin Costner in the sports drama Draft Day, as the fictional salary cap analyst of Cleveland Browns.
- In 2015, she and her family began attending weekly Methodist church services in Los Angeles.
- Jennifer received a Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame at 6920 Hollywood Boulevard in Hollywood, California on August 20, 2018.
- In August 2018, she was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
- In 2019, Jennifer provided the voice of Mama Llama for Netflix’s original animated preschool series Llama Llama and will provide a voice for a character in Wonder Park.