Haylie Duff is an American actress, singer, songwriter, television host, writer and fashion designer. She is best known for her role as Sandy Jameson in the television series 7th Heaven, Amy Sanders in Lizzie McGuire, Summer Wheatley in Napoleon Dynamite and Annie Nelson in the made for television films Love Takes Wing along with its sequel Love Finds a Home.
Haylie Katherine Duff
Actress, Singer-Songwriter, Film Producer, Author, Record Producer
Pop, Pop Rock, Dance Pop
Not Signed with Any
Birthday / Date of Birth
Haylie Duff was born on the 19th February 1985, in Houston, Texas, United States.
She’s currently 38 years old.
She has German ancestry.
She has attended online courses of Harvard University.
- Father – Robert Erhard “Bob” Duff (Owner of convenience stores chain)
- Mother – Susan Colleen (née Cobb) (Homemaker turned Film/ Music Producer)
- Siblings – Hilary Duff (Younger Sister) (Actress and Singer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Haylie Duff has dated –
- Erik von Detten (2004-2005) – From 2004 to February 2005, actors Haylie and Erik von Detten were romantically linked to each other.
- Kevin Connolly (2006-2007) – From November 2006 to 2007, actors Kevin Connolly and Haylie Duff dated each other. Their relationship didn’t last long and they split in early 2007. He is 11 years her senior.
- A.J. Discala (2007) – In February 2007, businessman A.J. Discala and Haylie were an item. They saw each other for a couple of weeks after Discala’s divorce from Jamie Lynn Sigler. They didn’t date any more than a month and separated in February 2007.
- Charlie McDowell (2007) – From July to November 2007, she was dating film director Charlie McDowell.
- Nick Zano (2007-2011) – In December 2007, Nick Zano started seeing Haylie Duff. They started taking their relationship serious in early 2008. The couple dated for about 4 years until November 2011. During their time together, Nick and Duff’s engagement rumors also appeared in media couple of times.
- Matt Rosenberg (2014-Present) – In April 2014, Duff announced her engagement to Matt Rosenberg after one and a half years of dating and gave birth to their daughter, Ryan Ava Erhard, on May 11, 2015. On January 5, 2018, Duff announced via her Instagram account that she and Rosenberg were expecting their second child. A month later, she revealed she was having another girl. She gave birth to their second daughter, Lulu Gray, on June 5, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 159 cm
- In meters – 1.59 m
- In Kilograms – 56 kg
- In Pounds – 124 lbs
- Measurements – 36-28-35
- Bust – 36 inches
- Waist – 28 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 8 (US).
Portraying the role of Sandy Jameson in the family drama TV series 7th Heaven (2005- 2007). She was introduced in the season 10 premiere and played a lead role in 32 episodes during her time on the show.
In 1998, Duff appeared in the direct-to-video film Addams Family Reunion for her role as Gina Adams. It first premiered on Fox Family and is based on The Addams Family television series.
In 2000, Haylie guest appeared in CBS’s medical drama television series Chicago Hope for her role as Jenny in an episode titled “Boys Will Be Girls.”
Together with her younger sister Hilary, Haylie has appeared in numerous commercials like on Barbie Fashion Fever, Ice Breakers, etc.
Haylie Duff Net worth
Haylie Duff has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Haylie Duff
- Haylie is two and a half years older than her sister Hilary.
- She knows ballet dancing and took interest in learning it from an early age.
- In 2006, Haylie appeared in Broadway musical Hairspray.
- She and her sister Hilary Duff were placed at #2 in E!’s “Favorite Famous Sisters.”
- She graced the Maxim magazine’s January 2006 cover.
- Haylie has two dogs. One of which is a Pomeranian dog namely Bentley.
- In 2007, she was ranked at #89 in Maxim’s Hot 100 list.
- In 2012, she started her own blog called Real Girl’s Kitchen, which was later picked up by the Cooking Channel and made into a show in 2014.
- In 2013, Duff released her first book called The Real Girl’s Kitchen.
- In 2017, Haylie started her own children’s fashion line called Little Moon Society
- Duff has started her own cooking blog called Real Girl’s Kitchen @ realgirlskitchen.com.