Heather Graham is an American actress. After appearing in television commercials, her first starring role in a feature film came with the teen comedy License to Drive, followed by the critically acclaimed film Drugstore Cowboy, which gained her initial industry notice. Noted for portraying characters with sex appeal she often appears in magazine lists of Most Beautiful and Sexiest women.
Heather Joan Graham
Birthday / Date of Birth
Heather Graham was born on the January 29, 1970 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States.
She is currently 49 years old.
Graham completed schooling from Agoura High School in Agoura Hills, CA in 1988. Later, she enrolled herself into University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA) to study English. But, after spending two years there, she dropped out to focus on her acting career.
- Father – James Graham (Retired FBI agent)
- Mother – Joan (née Bransfield) (Teacher and author of children’s books)
- Siblings – Aimee Graham (Younger Sister) (Actress and writer)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Heather Graham has dated –
- Corey Feldman (1988) – She had a fling with actor Corey in January 1988, to whom she met on the set of 1988 movie License to Drive.
- Matt Dillon (1988-1989) – After Corey, Heather dated for a couple of months with another actor Matt Dillon in 1988. They met for the first time on the set of 1989 movie Drugstore Cowboy. The couple separated in 1989.
- Kyle MacLachlan (1990-1992) – Graham, then dated Kyle from 1990 to 1992, when they met on the set of TV series Twin Peaks.
- James Woods (1992-1993) – Actor James Woods, then, dated Graham for a year from January 1992 until January 1993. They commenced dating when they met on the set of 1992 movie Diggstown.
- Adam Ant (1994) – This time Heather hooked up with English musician, Adam Ant in 1994.
- Jon Favreau (1995) – Heather dated Jon in 1995 when she met him on the set of 1994 movie Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle.
- Elias Koteas (1997) – Canadian actor Elias and actress Heather dated together in 1997. He is nine years older than her.
- Stephen Hopkins (1998) – Jamaican film director, Stephen Hopkins dated Graham in 1998. He is roughly 12 years older than Heather.
- Edward Burns (1998-2000) – American actor Edward Burns dated Heather from 1998 to 2000.
- Heath Ledger (2000-2001) – Australian actor, Heath dated Heather from October 2000 until June 2001. She had very short relationships with all of these actors. After her split with Heath, Heather decided not to fall for her co-stars.
- Russell Crowe (2001) – New Zealand actor, Russell had a fling with Heather in 2001, when he threw a party in New York. Russell was the one, who couldn’t keep his eyes off of Heather, as soon as she entered the party hall.
- Benicio Del Toro (2001) – Puerto Rican actor was RUMORed to have had a fling with the Hollywood actress in 2001 when they shot together for an ad film of Calvin Klein.
- Elijah Allman (2001-2002) – From 2001 to 2002, Heather dated American musician, Elijah.
- Matthew Perry (2003) – Actor Matthew was RUMORed to have dated Graham in 2003.
- Chris Weitz (2003-2004) – American film producer, Chris Weitz dated Graham for a couple of months from 2003 to 2004.
- Josh Lucas (2004-2005) – Heather dated Josh Lucas for over a year starting from 2004, before calling it quits in 2005.
- Charles Ferri (2006-2008) – American businessman Charles Ferri dated Heather for a long time (as compared to the past relationships of Heather) from August 2006 to 2008. He is two years younger than her.
- Yaniv Raz (2008-Present) – Heather is currently seeing filmmaker Yaniv Raz since 2008. He is 6 and a half years younger than her. This is the longest ongoing relationship of Heather, as of now.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 37-25-35
- Bust – 37 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Appearing in films Boogie Nights (1997), Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me (1999), From Hell (2001) and The Hangover (2009).
Heather first had an uncredited cameo role in the 1984 American drama film Mrs. Soffel for her role as a factory girl.
Graham first appeared in American television game show Scrabble as a contestant in 1986.
Heather had been featured in Calvin Klein Obsession perfume television commercial alongside Puerto Rican actor Benicio Del Toro in 2001. Later in 2005, she was seen in Garnier’s 100% Color hair color print advert.
Awards & Nominations
|1989||Young Artist award, Best Young Actress in a Motion Picture Comedy or Fantasy||License to Drive||Nominated|
|1990||Independent Spirit award, Best Supporting Female||Drugstore Cowboy||Nominated|
|1992||Young Artist award, Best Young Actress Starring in a Motion Picture||Shout||Nominated|
|1998||Florida Film Critics Circle award, Best Ensemble Cast||Boogie Nights||Won|
|MTV Movie + TV award, Best Breakthrough Performance||Won|
|1999||ShoWest Convention award, Female Star of Tomorrow||Won|
|2000||Blockbuster Entertainment award, Favorite Actress – Comedy||Bowfinger||Nominated|
|Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me||Won|
|Nickelodeon Kid’s Choice award, Favorite Movie Couple (shared with Mike Myers)||Nominated|
|Saturn award, Best Lead Actress||Nominated|
|2006||Hollywood Film Festival award, Ensemble of the Year||Bobby||Won|
|2007||Critics Choice award, Best Acting Ensemble||Nominated|
|Screen Actors Guild award, Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||Nominated|
|2009||Award Circuit Community award, Best Cast Ensemble||The Hangover||Nominated|
|2017||San Diego International Film Festival award, Virtuoso award||Won|
Heather Graham Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Favorite Food – Broccoli salad
- Favorite TV Shows – Flight of the Conchords (2007-), 30 Rock (2006-2013), The Office (2005-2013)
- Favorite Perfume – Le Labo Santal 33
- Favorite Jeans – Levi’s
- Favorite Beauty Products – Tom Ford’s Lipstick, Dolce & Gabbana Secret Eyes
Heather Graham Net worth
Heather Graham net worth is estimated to be $25 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – imheathergraham
- Twitter – Heather Graham
Some Lesser Known Facts About Heather Graham
- Heather had relocated with his family to different places, before finally settling down in Agoura Hills, California at the age of nine.
- Her family was against her decision of choosing acting as a career.
- She has appeared in the music video of Lenny Kravitz’s American Woman in 2008.
- She auditioned for the role of Kate Libby for the 1995 movie Hackers. But, that role went to Angelina Jolie.
- Heather was once voted as “Most Talented” by her high school class fellows.
- She has worked at Toys “R” Us store as a teenager.
- Heather has a cat named Mittens.
- In 2005, Graham became the spokeswoman and TV model for the Garnier brand of hair care products.
- In 2009, Graham played the stripper with a heart of gold, Jade, in The Hangover, which was released to critical and box office success.
- In 2012, she was a member of the jury of the 15th Shanghai International Film Festival.
- In 2014, she starred in the second adaptation of the V. C. Andrews novel Flowers in the Attic on the Lifetime network.
- In 2017, she appeared in ads for the U.K. gambling brand Foxy Bingo & Casino.
- In 2017, following the multiple sexual assault allegations against film producer Harvey Weinstein, Graham wrote an article for Variety where she recalled a meeting with Weinstein in the early 2000s where she claims he implied he would’ve cast her in his movies if she engaged in sexual relations with him, as she wrote: “There was no explicit mention that to star in one of those films I had to sleep with him, but the subtext was there”.