Stella Maxwell is a Northern Irish-New Zealand model best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret. She walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014 where she was credited. She became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2015 and is also the face of the cosmetics brand Max Factor. She also fell twice in a row during the finale of the Miu Miu Resort 2016 fashion show.
Stella Maynes Maxwell
Irish, New Zealand, British
Birthday / Date of Birth
Stella Maxwell was born on 15th of May 1990, in Brussels, Belgium.
She’s currently 29 year sold.
- Los Angeles, California, United States.
- New York City, New York, United States.
Maxwell attended the European School, Woluwe in Belgium. She then moved with her family to Canberra, Australia, where they stayed for one year before moving to Wellington, New Zealand when she was 14. She attended Queen Margaret College and the University of Otago, where she was discovered as a model by an agency based within Dunedin.
- Father – Maurice Maxwell
- Mother – Stella Maynes (Former Diplomat)
- Siblings – She has three older siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Stella Maxwell has dated –
- Miley Cyrus (2015) – In 2015, she was rumored to be dating singer and actress, Miley Cyrus but neither ever confirmed the relationship.
- Kristen Stewart (2016-2018) – Stella and American actress Kristen Stewart started dating in December 2016 which was confirmed by People. They dated for just less than 2 years and separated in November 2018. She resumed dating Stewart from May 2019 until July 2019.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Working with famous brands and walking the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and being the ex-girlfriend of Kristen Stewart (Twilight movie series famed American actress).
Fashion Show Debut
Stella debuted with Ready to Wear – Autumn / Winter 2009 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Charles Anastase, Mara Hoffman, Fashion East, Luella and Osman Yousefzada.
In 2011, she appeared action documentary Leave It on the Track for her role as herself, Chicle.
Stella has not appeared any television show yet.
She has posed for Alexander McQueen, Asos, H&M, Karl Lagerfeld, Roberto Cavalli, Urban Outfitters and Topshop and has been featured on the covers of the German, Turkish, Spanish, Thai and Japanese editions of the fashion magazine Vogue.
Stella Maxwell Favorites
- Favorite Places to Hang Out in NYC – Cafe Select (for drinks)
- Favorite Place on Earth – New Zealand
- Favorite Holiday Destination – Paris
- Favorite Color – Blue, Red
Stella Maxwell Net worth
Stella Maxwell has an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram –stellamaxwell
Some Lesser Known Facts About Stella Maxwell
- Stella is an Irish model, who grew up in New Zealand.
- She was one of the new faces in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014 and She has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2015.
- She is good friends with Barbara Palvin.
- In 2016, Maxwell was voted No. 1 in 2016 Maxim’s Hot 100 List.