Romee Strijd is a Dutch model. Romee Strijd was confronted by a scout when she was 14 and turned it down as she wanted to pursue a different career. Later on she decided she wanted to give modeling a try and contacted agencies. In 2011, Strijd signed with the DNA Model Management agency. In 17 March 2017 she announced via her Instagram that she is now represented by IMG Models Management. She has appeared in editorials for British, German, Spanish and Dutch Vogue, French and Dutch Elle, Spanish Harper’s Bazaar, Dutch Marie Claire and French Madame Figaro.
Romee Van Strijd
Birthday / Date of Birth
Romee Strijd was born on 19th of July 1995, in Zoetermeer, South Holland, Netherlands.
She’s currently 24 year sold.
There isn’t much information regarding her education.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Saskia Bennis
- Siblings – She has a sister.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Romee Strijd has dated –
- Laurens Van Leeuwen (2009-Present) – Romee is dating model Laurens Van Leeuwen since 2009. They are believed to have met via Laurens’s younger sister who was already friends with Romee.
- In feet – 5 feet 10½ inches
- In centimeters – 179 cm
- In meters – 1.79 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 32-23-33
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Working with famous brands and designers and walking the 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and she became a Victoria’s Secret Angel in 2015.
Fashion Show Debut
Romee debuted with Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2012 fashion show and walked for Alexander McQueen, Balmain, Burberry Prorsum, Cacharel, Céline, Christopher Kane, Giambattista Valli, Hakaan, Isabel Marant, Jil Sander, Louis Vuitton, Loewe, Nina Ricci, Prada, Roland Mouret and Yves Saint Laurent.
She has not appeared in any of the films.
Romee has not appeared in any television show yet.
She has appeared in campaigns for Carolina Herrera, Alexander McQueen, Donna Karan, Stradivarius, Giuseppe Zanotti, H&M and Marchesa.
Romee Strijd Favorites
- Favorite Designers – Isabel Marant
Romee Strijd Net worth
Romee Strijd has an estimated net worth of $3 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – romeestrijd
- Twitter – Romee Strijd
- YouTube Channel – Romee Strijd
Some Lesser Known Facts About Romee Strijd
- Romee looks up to the career of Bette Franke as Bette is from the same mother agency as her. Also, she has done big fashion jobs and is grounded.
- In 2009, she started modeling locally.
- Romee likes cooking. She makes things like healthy muffins and banana bread.
- In 2011, Strijd signed with the DNA Model Management agency.
- In 2014, she was chosen to be one of the newcomers at the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- She is friends with models Bette Franke, Anna de Rijk, Daphne Groeneveld, Erjona Ala.
- In 2015, she became a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- In March 2017, she announced that she was now represented by IMG Models.
- In 2018, Strijd was chosen to wear the Shooting Star Swarovski Look in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. This same year, she became a brand ambassador for popular Australian swimwear brand Seafolly.