Barbara Palvin is a Hungarian model. She was the 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue”Rookie of the Year”. Her runway debut was for Prada during Milan Fashion Week in February 2010. Palvin has also walked for Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Emanuel Ungaro, Christopher Kane, Julien MacDonald, Jeremy Scott, Giles Deacon, Vivienne Westwood, Etro and opened the pre-Fall 2011 Chanel show. In 2012, she walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and wore Rosa Clara on the Barcelona Bridal Week 2012 runway. Palvin returned to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2018. In 2019, she became the first Hungarian Victoria’s Secret Angel.
Barbie, Barbellas, Barbellos
Birthday / Date of Birth
Barbara Palvin was born on October 08, 1993 in Albertirsa, Hungary.
She is currently 25 years old.
Palvin attended Szinyei Merse Pal High School, Budapest. She was discovered at the age of 13. Hence, didn’t study further.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Anita Palvin (Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Barbara Palvin has dated –
- Kristof Somfai (2010) – He is a Hungarian student who is dating this model. They started dating in 2010. Their relationship status was confirmed by femina.hu.
- Justin Bieber (2012) – It was a RUMOR that Palvin is dating Canadian pop singer Justin Bieber in 2012.
- Niall Horan (2013-2014) – Irish singer and One Direction’s Niall Horan is RUMORed to be dating the gorgeous Victoria’s Secret model Barbara Palvin since November 26, 2013. They were spotted on a movie date when they went to Everyman Cinema in North London to watch The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. They moved out separately to avoid being spotted. The duo split in March 2014.
- Lewis Hamilton (2016) – In May 2016, she was RUMORed to have had an encounter with English Formula 1 driver Lewis Hamilton.
- Julian Perretta (2017) – In August 2017, Barbara and English singer-songwriter, Julian Perretta were romantically linked with each other when Julian shared a picture of them together on a private jet and titled it with “the sweetest soul, anyone could ever know”.
- Dylan Sprouse (2018-Present) – During the FIFA World Cup 2018 in Russia, Barbara and American actor, Dylan Sprouse were seen together in an Instagram post which was uploaded by Dylan. After that they kept posting updates on their respective social media accounts. Publicly, they were first seen together in July 2018 during the premiere of Puzzle in New York City. Palvin and Sprouse live together in Brooklyn.
- In feet – 5 feet 7¾ inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
Dark Blonde (Natural)
Her dress size is 4 (US).
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
She is ranked #40 on Top Models list by models.com.
Barbara appeared in the 2014 American adventure film Hercules for her role as Antimache.
Barbara’s debut TV appearance was via Ready to wear – Autumn / Winter 2010 fashion show in which she walked the runway for Cacharel, Damir Doma, Giles, Loewe, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Nina Ricci, Pedro Lourenco, and Prada.
Palvin walked the ramp and advertised for Armani Exchange, Calvin Klein ‘Forbidden Euphoria’ fragrance, Calzedonia, Chanel, H&M Authentic Collection, Jazmin Chebar, L’oreal, New Yorker, Spick and Span Noble.
Barbara Palvin Favorites
- Favorite Models – Kate Moss, Natalia Vodianova
- Favorite Hobby – Singing, Soccer
Barbara Palvin Net worth
Barbara Palvin has an estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Portfolio
- Instagram – realbarbarapalvin
- Twitter – Barbara Palvin
Some Lesser Known Facts About Barbara Palvin
- She indulged herself into singing and soccer at an early age, as these were her favorite hobbies.
- Barbara was discovered at the streets of Budapest at the age of 13.
- She has one sister, named Anita Palvin.
- She has also appeared in Victoria’s Secret fashion show in 2012.
- She has appeared on the covers of various magazines around the world such as Elle Argentina in April 2012, L’Officiel France, Rabat Spain, Vogue Girl Korea, Glamour Hungary etc.
- In 2012, she walked in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show and wore Rosa Clara on the Barcelona Bridal Week 2012 runway.
- In February 2012, she became an ambassador for L’Oréal Paris.
- Models.com ranked her at #23 in Money Girls list in 2013.
- In 2016, Palvin was revealed to be a part of the 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie Class.
- In 2016, Palvin was revealed to be a part of the 2016 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Rookie Class. She also became the new face of Armani’s signature scent “Acqua di Gioia.”
- As of 2016, Palvin was ranked number 14 on the Money Girls list by models.com and #17 on Forbes as one of the highest paid models in the world.
- In 2018, Palvin returned to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
- In 2019, she became the first Hungarian Victoria’s Secret Angel.