The Undertaker is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE. Widely regarded as one of the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, Calaway began his wrestling career in 1984, working under various gimmicks for World Class Championship Wrestling and other affiliate promotions. The Undertaker is known for The Streak, a series of 21 straight victories at WWE’s flagship annual event, WrestleMania. Calaway has held 17 championships. Within WWF/E, he is a four-time WWF/E Champion, a three-time World Heavyweight Champion, a six-time WWF World Tag Team Champion and a one-time WWF Hardcore Champion.
Mark William Calaway
The Undertaker, The Deadman, The Phenom, The Last Outlaw, The Demon of Death Valley, The American Bad Ass, The Lord Of Darkness, The Prince Of Darkness, Red Devil, Big Devil
Birthday / Date of Birth
The Undertaker was born on 24th of March 1965, in Houston, Texas, United States.
He’s currently 54 year sold.
Austin, Texas, United States
Mark attended Waltrip High School, where he was a member of the football and basketball teams. He graduated in 1983 and began studying at Angelina College in Lufkin, Texas on a basketball scholarship. In 1985, he enrolled in Texas Wesleyan University in Fort Worth, Texas, where he majored in sport management and played basketball. In 1986, Calaway dropped out of university to focus on a career in sports and briefly considered playing professional basketball in Europe, before deciding to focus on professional wrestling.
- Father – Frank Compton Calaway (Died. July 22, 2003)
- Mother – Betty Catherine Calaway Truby
- Siblings – David Calaway (Older Brother), Michael Calaway (Older Brother), Paul Calaway (Older Brother) (Police Officer), Timothy Calaway (Older Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
The Undertaker dated –
- Jodi Lynn (1989-1999) – In the period from 1989 until 1999, Mark was married to Jodi Lynn with whom he has one son Gunner Vincent (b. 1993).
- Sara Calaway (1999-2007) – In 1999, Calaway began dating the American female wrestler Sara Calaway. On December 25, 1999, the couple got engaged and on July 21, 2000, they got married. Mark and Sara spent 7 years as a married couple. They officially divorced on April 25, 2007. Together they have two daughters Chasey (b. November 21, 2002) and Gracie (b. May 15, 2005).
- Michelle McCool (2007-Present) – In 2007, Calaway was linked with the female wrestler Michelle McCool. They married on June 26, 2010 in a wedding ceremony held in Houston, Texas. Together they have a daughter Kaia Faith Calaway (b. August 29, 2012).
- In feet – 6 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 203 cm
- In meters – 2.03 m
- In Kilograms – 138 kg
- In Pounds – 304 lbs
- Measurements – 53-18.5-38.5
- Chest – 53 in or 135 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 18.5 in or 47 cm
- Waist – 38.5 in or 98 cm
He wears a size 16 (US) shoe.
The Undertaker is known for The Streak, a series of 21 straight victories at WWE’s flagship annual event, WrestleMania. Calaway has held 17 championships. Within WWF/E, he is a four-time WWF/E Champion, a three-time World Heavyweight Champion, a six-time WWF World Tag Team Champion and a one-time WWF Hardcore Champion.
Wrestling Match Debut
In 1984, Mark debuted in WCCW (World Class Championship Wrestling) as Texas Red. He lost the match against Bruiser Brody.
In 1991, Mark appeared in the comedy-action-sci-fi movie Suburban Commando as Hutch.
In 1994, Calaway was first seen in the morning talk show Live! With Regis and Kathie Lee as The Undertaker.
Mark has appeared in TV commercials for Hasbro WWF Figures (1992), WWF Super Bowl (1999) and Spur Ride and Rally.
- Back body drop
- Big boot
- Fujiwara armbar
- Bearhug into thrust spinebuster
- Running elbow drop
- Running leg drop
- Reverse STO
- Running DDT
- Sidewalk slam
- Snake Eyes followed by running bigfoot
- Soup Bones
- TCB – Takin’ Care of Business (Standing Dragon Sleeper)
- Triangle choke
- Old School (Arm twist ropewalk chop)
- Clothesline (Corner, Leaping flying, Rebound)
- Devil’s Triangle / Hell’s Gate
- Last Ride (Elevated powerbomb with theatrics)
- Tombstone Piledriver (Leaping / Kneeling reverse piledriver)
- Callous Clutch / Iron Claw (One-handed clawhold)
- Flatliner Fist (Heart punch)
- Heatseeking Missile (Ropewalk diving elbow drop)
The Undertaker Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Robert De Niro
- Favorite Movie – Pulp Fiction (1994)
- Favorite TV Show – The Sopranos (1999-2007), Sons of Anarchy (2008-2014)
- Favorite Music – Blues
- Favorite Place To Ride – Desert
- Favorite Other Sport Than Wrestling – Boxing
- Favorite Concert – Metallica at the Forum in LA
- Favorite Food – Steak
The Undertaker Net worth
The Undertaker has an estimated net worth of $18 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About The Undertaker
In 1989, he won the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship as Master of Pain.
- In October 5, 1989, he finished first in WCWA Texas Heavyweight Championship as The Punisher.
- In 1990, Calaway started his own posse that consisted of fellow wrestlers Yokozuna, Savio Vega, Charles Wright, The Godwinns and Rikishi.
- Mark achieved his first WWF Championship after he defeated Hulk Hogan.
- In 2002, Calaway appeared out of character on the Canadian sports show Off the Record with Michael Landsberg.
- In 2003, The Undertaker was selected as the best WWE wrestler ever by the British entertainment and media news website Digital Spy.
- Mark trained for black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu.
- In 2005, Calaway was the United States flag carrier during a match between Philippine’s professional boxer Manny Pacquiao against Velazquez.
- He loves mixed martial arts. He has even attended several UFC fights.
- Mark is friends with mixed martial artists Pat Miletich, Matt Hughes and Jeremy Horn. He is also friends with actor Tony Longo.
- He and his ex-wife Sara own The Zeus Compton Calaway Save the Animals foundation based in Texas A&M College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences.
- Calaway has made several donations to politically conservative causes and Republican candidates and has worn clothing stating opposition to the US national anthem protests.
- He has been included in the 2K Games’ WWE 2k14 with his American Badass character.
- He is the first wrestler with no last name in WWE’s history to win a World Championship title.
- He won the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment/WWE Championship four times 1991, 1997, 1999, 2002 and WWF Hardcore Championship once in 2001.
- In 2012 the Undertaker appeared on the 1000th episode of ‘Raw’ to help Kane who was being challenged by Jinder Mahal, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Hunico, Camacho and Drew McIntyre. The Undertaker and Kane ultimately overcame the six other wrestlers in an exciting display of strength and stamina.
- In February 2015, Bray Wyatt began a series of cryptic promos which led to Fastlane, where Wyatt challenged Undertaker to a match at WrestleMania 31, which Undertaker accepted.