Judy Greer is an American actress, director and author. She is primarily known as a character actor who has appeared in a variety of comedic and dramatic films. In 2011, Greer began hosting an online series of workout videos called Reluctantly Healthy, adapted by Litton Entertainment in 2014 as part of their Saturday morning One Magnificent Morning block for The CW.
Judith Therese Evans
Actress, Model, Author
Birthday / Date of Birth
Judy Greer was born on July 20, 1975 in Detroit, Michigan, United States.
She’s currently 43 years old.
She bears German, English, Scottish and Irish ancestry.
Judy graduated from Churchill High School, Livonia in 1993. She attended the Theatre School at DePaul University and completed her graduation in drama in 1997.
- Father – Rich Evans (Mechanical Engineer)
- Mother – Mollie Ann (nee Greer) (Hospital administrator and former nun)
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Judy Greer has dated –
- Dean E. Johnsen (2010-Present) – Judy and Dean Johnsen (executive producer of Real Time with Bill Maher) met each other on a blind date in 2010. The couple got engaged on June 21, 2011 and married after six months, on December 17, 2011, at the Los Angeles Athletic Club.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 61 kg
- In Pounds – 135 lbs
- Measurements – 34-25-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 25 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Playing supporting roles in Fox / Netflix sitcom Arrested Development as Kitty Sanchez for 9 episodes (aired 2003-2005, 2013) and animated comedy series Archer as Cheryl Tunt (voice) since 2010. She is also known for her supporting characters in a number of romantic comedy movies like 13 Going on 30 (2004), Love and Other Drugs (2010) and 27 Dresses (2008). She earned a lot of nominations for her acting role in the 2011 drama film ‘the Descendants’ including Gotham Awards and Satellite Awards.
In 1998, Judy appeared in a romantic comedy Kissing a Fool for her role as Andrea.
In 1997, she appeared in television drama series Early Edition, in the episode titled “Angels and Devils” for her role as Cindy.
Judy Greer appeared in a number of television commercials including Apple Inc, Sprint Framily (friends + family) Hamster (with Kyle Mooney) and Tropicana Trop50.
Awards & Nominations
|2004||Teen Choice Awards||Choice Movie Villain||13 Going on 30||Nominated|
|2011||Gotham Awards||Best Ensemble Performance||The Descendants||Nominated|
|2011||Satellite Awards||Best Actress in a Supporting Role||The Descendants||Nominated|
|2011||Denver Film Festival||John Cassavetes Award||N/A||Won|
|2012||Screen Actors Guild||Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture||The Descendants||Nominated|
|2012||Annie Awards||Voice Acting in a Television Production||Archer||Nominated|
|2012||Broadcast Film Critics Association||Best Acting Ensemble||The Descendants||Nominated|
Judy Greer Favorites
- Favorite TV Shows and Films – The Descendants (2011), The TV Set (2006) and Miss Guided (2008)
Judy Greer Net worth
Judy Greer has a net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Judy Greer
- Greer was born in Detroit but raised in Redford Township and Livonia in Michigan.
- During her college years, she did various miniature and peculiar jobs like telemarketing and oyster shucker.
- She is good friends with actresses Aasha Davis and Kelly Marie Demaray.
- She was trained in classical Russian ballet for 10 years.
- She loves knitting and she knitted a lot on the set of the television pilot “Dicks.”.
- She started her acting career by appearing in small parts in television and films, before landing on big roles in films.
- In 2010 film “All About Evil,” she was offered the lead role, which she turned down.
- Judy had hosted an online series of workout videos called “Reluctantly Healthy” on Yahoo. She started the series in 2011.
- In 2011, Judy Greer was conferred with the John Cassavetes Independent Spirit Award at the 34th Starz Denver Film Festival for her role in the film ‘The Descendants’.
- In 2014, she released her first autobiographical novel, titled I Don’t Know What You Know Me From: Confessions of a Co-Star.