Jesse James Keitel is an American actress, writer, and artist. She is involved in the fields like writing, acting, and artistry. She has worked with the featured role in Asher Jelinsky’s short film Miller & Son and the lead roles in the other most-watched films like Big Sky. One of her films Miller & Son won the BAFTA Student Film Award and a gold medal in the category of best narrative at the 2019 Student Academy Awards.
Jesse James Keitel
Birthday / Date of Birth
Jesse James Keitel was born on the 26th of June 1993, in Manorville, New York, United States.
She’s currently 29 years old.
In 2015, Keitel received a bachelor’s degree from Pace University with a BFA in Acting.
- Father – Karen Johnson
- Mother – Steve Parker
- Siblings – Sydney Rae Bass, John James, Ashley, Alex Parker, Alison James, Anthony Bass
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jesse James Keitel has dated –
- AJ Lebens (2010-Present) – Jesse has been in a long term relationship with her boyfriend, AJ Lebens. They began dating in 2010 and still have been together. The adorable pair just announced their engagement. On December 14, 2019, AJ proposed to her and Jesse proudly presented their engagement ring and proclaimed their pleasure at being engaged to the love of her life one day later.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
James is famous for starring in Miller & Son movie, the ABC crime drama Big Sky and on Queer as Folk (2022). She starred as ‘Adrian’ in MadRiver Picture’s sci-fi series Forever Alone. In 2019, Keitel got fame because of the world premiere of Martin Moran’s play Theo at Two River Theater. She played one of the leading roles in the MadRiver Pictures sci-fi series called Forever Alone.
In 2019, Keitel’s acting debut was in Asher Jelinsky’s short film, Miller & Son for which she won the BAFTA Student Film Award.
In 2016, James made her television debut playing a closeted gay teen in What Would You Do?.
Jesse James Keitel Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Anthony Hopkins, Kevin Spacey
- Favorite Actress – Georgie Henley
- Favorite Movie – The West Wing
- Favorite Hobbies – Tennis, Ballet, Swing Dancing, Piano
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Food – Italian Cuisine
- Favorite Destination – Paris
Jesse James Keitel Net worth
Jesse James Keitel has an estimated net worth of $2.5 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jessejameskeitel
- Twitter – Jesse James Keitel
Some Lesser Known Facts About Jesse James Keitel
- James is a very talented person. She won many achievements in her life. She celebrates her birthday every.
- In 2018, she was honored in Out Magazine’s Out100 for the role of Queen characters in the Ben Stiller-produced Netflix film named Alex Strangelove.
- In 2019, Keitel starred in the world premiere of Martin Moran’s play Theo at Two River Theater.
- In 2019, James also starred in Miller & Son, which won the BAFTA Student Film Award and Gold Medal for Best Narrative (Domestic) at the 2019 Student Academy Awards.
- Keitel played the leading role in MadRiver Pictures sci-fi series, Forever Alone.
- In 2019, Keitel also appeared in Linda Yellen’s Showtime feature film Fluidity, starring Nico Tortorella.
- In 2020, James starred as Jerrie Kennedy in the David E. Kelley-created crime thriller Big Sky, which made her one of the first non-binary actors to play a non-binary series regular on primetime television.
- In 2022, she appeared in an episode of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, playing a non-binary villain.
- In 2022, Keitel debuted the role of Ruthie in Peacock’s Queer As Folk.