Georgie Henley is an English actress. She is best known for her portrayal of Lucy Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series. Henley made her acting debut as Lucy Pevensie in 2005 film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, based on the C.S. Lewis novel The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe. The film grossed over $745 million worldwide. In January 2019, she was named as a cast member for the upcoming Game of Thrones prequel series.
Georgina Helen Henley
Birthday / Date of Birth
Georgie Henley was born on July 09, 1995, in Ilkley, West Yorkshire, England.
She’s currently 24 years old.
Henley attended Moorfield School for Girls before attending Bradford Grammar School. Later, she graduated from Clare College, Cambridge with a Bachelor of Arts in English on 22 June 2016.
- Father – Mike Henley
- Mother – Helen Henley
- Siblings – Rachael Henley (Older Sister) (Actress), Laura Henley (Older Sister)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Georgie Henley has dated –
- Luke Benward (2006-2008) – From 2006 to 2008, Georgie dated American actor, Luke Benward.
- Keanu Pires (2009) – Canadian actor, Keanu Pires and Georgie were romantically linked to each other in 2009.
- Skandar Keynes (2010) – In September 2010, she started dating actor Skandar Keynes. But, the relationship was a RUMOR as they didn’t confirm it.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 57 kg
- In Pounds – 126 lbs
- Measurements – 35-29-36
- Bust – 35 inches
- Waist – 29 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 9 (US).
Portraying Lucy Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia film series (2005, 2008, 2010).
In 2005, she made her debut with high fantasy film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for her lead role as Lucy Pevensie.
In 2006, she appeared in BBC One’s series Jane Eyre for her role as Young Jane Eyre.
She has not appeared in a commercial for any brand yet.
Awards & Nominations
|2006||Broadcast Film Critics Association Awards||Best Young Actress||The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe||Nominated|
|Chicago Film Critics Association Awards||Most Promising Performer||Nominated|
|Empire Awards||Best Newcomer||Nominated|
|Online Film Critics Society Awards||Best Breakthrough Performance||Nominated|
|Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Actress Age Ten or Younger||Won|
|2008||Nickelodeon UK Kids Choice Awards||Kids Choice Film Actress||The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian||Won|
|2009||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Leading Young Actress||Nominated|
|Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast||Nominated|
|2011||Young Artist Awards||Best Performance in a Feature Film – Young Ensemble Cast||The Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Treader||Nominated|
Georgie Henley Favorites
- Favorite TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Favorite Color – Pink, Violet
- Favorite Narnia Book – The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
- Favorite Narnia Character – Puddleglum
Georgie Henley Net worth
Georgie Henley has a estimated net worth of $6 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Georgie Henley
- Georgie has served as a member of the Ilkley Upstagers’ Theatre Group.
- Georgie has written two books- The Snow Stag and A Pillar of Secrets, which she donated to WWF. She wrote both of these books while filming the 2005 film The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.
- She loves singing songs. Georgie even does songwriting.
- She also appeared as the young Jane Eyre in the 2006 BBC adaptation of Jane Eyre.
- Georgie supports orphan charity, SOS Children’s Villages.
- Henley wasn’t good at bike riding until 10 and had to use used stabilizers / supporters.
- She also takes interest in scriptwriting and film directing. She did both of these things in short film TIDE.
- She starred as Scaramouche in Bradford Grammar School’s production of We Will Rock You, which ran from 13 to 16 March 2013.
- In 2014, Henley went to the Edinburgh Fringe Festival along with Cambridge Shortlegs, performing once again in The Penelopiad in the role of Eurycleia.
- Henley appears as Beth in the crime-drama Perfect Sisters a film based on the story of two Canadian teenaged sisters who killed their mother.
- In 2016, Henley starred in the film Access All Areas starring as Nat.
- In 2016, she appeared in the stage productions of: Skylight by David Hare; Girl, Interrupted an adaption of the book with the same name and Swallow by Stef Smith.
- In January 2019, she was named as a cast member for the upcoming Game of Thrones prequel series.