Sead Kolasinac is a professional footballer who plays as a left-back for the English Premier League club Arsenal and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team. In 2017, Kolašinac started his professional career at Schalke 04, playing first in its reserve team, before joining Arsenal. In 2013, former German youth international, Kolašinac made his senior international debut for Bosnia and Herzegovina, earning over 40 caps since. He represented the nation at their first major championship, the 2014 FIFA World Cup. In 2021, Sead was loaned back to Schalke 04.The following year, he moved to Marseille.
Footballer on the Left Back Position
Birthday / Date of Birth
Sead Kolasinac was born on the 20th of June 1993, in Karlsruhe, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany.
He’s currently 29 years old.
He belongs to Bosnian descent.
Kolasinac attended Gesamtschule Berger Feld. He has graduated from there.
- Father – Faik Kolasinac
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Sabrina Kolasinac (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Sead Kolasinac has dated –
- Susubelle Kolasinac (2019-Present) – Sead has been married to the beautiful Susubelle Kolasinac. The couple have been dating for several years before they decided that it is time to tie the knot. In June 2019, Sead and Bella Kolasinac got married in a beautiful wedding ceremony. Together they have a daughter named, Soleil.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 82 kg
- In Pounds – 160 lbs
He wears a size 10.5 (US) shoe.
Sead is famous for playing the left back position for English Premier League club Arsenal and the Bosnia and Herzegovina national team.
Kolašinac started playing football at his hometown club Karlsruher SC, which he joined in 2001. In 2009, he moved to 1899 Hoffenheim. A year later, he switched to VfB Stuttgart. In January 2011, he went to Schalke 04. He made his professional debut against Greuther Fürth on 15 September 2012 at the age of 19. On 4 December, Kolašinac debuted in UEFA Champions League away at Montpellier.
Kolasinac has endorsed several brands including Olympique Marseille.
Sead Kolasinac Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Tom Cruise
- Favorite Actress – Emma Stone
- Favorite Hobbies – Exercising and Travelling
- Favorite Color – White
- Favorite Food – Vegan Dishes
- Favorite Destination – Switzerland
Sead Kolasinac Net worth
Kolasinac has an estimated net worth of $19 million dollars as of 2022.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Sead Kolasinac
- In November 2013, his request to change sports citizenship from German to Bosnian was approved by FIFA. Later that month, he received his first senior call-up, for a friendly game against Argentina, and debuted in that game on 18 November.
- In June 2014, Sead was named in Bosnia and Herzegovina’s squad for 2014 FIFA World Cup, country’s first major competition. He made his tournament debut in the opening group match against Argentina on 15 June.
- On 13 December 2015, he scored his first professional goal against FC Augsburg.
- In 2017, Sead made his official debut for the club FA Community Shield against Chelsea on 6 August, managed to score a goal and win his first trophy. A week later, he made his league debut against Leicester City.
- In June 2017, Kolašinac signed a five-year deal with English side Arsena.
- In September 2017, he was voted Arsenal’s Player of the Month for August.
- On 28 October, he scored his first league goal for the team in a triumph over Swansea City.
- Sead was once again voted Arsenal’s Player of the Month, this time for October.
- In August 2018, Kolašinac picked up a knee injury during pre-season game against Chelsea, which ruled him out for the start of season. He made his season debut in UEFA Europa League game against Qarabağ on 4 October.
- On 4 October 2018, he made his season debut in UEFA Europa League game against Qarabağ.
- On 17 August 2019, Kolašinac played his first game of the campaign in a defeat of Burnley.
- On 15 July 2020, he played his 100th game for the side against Liverpool.
- In January 2021, he was sent on a six-month loan to his former club Schalke 04. He played his first competitive game for the team since coming back on 9 January against 1899 Hoffenheim.
- On 28 August 2021, Kolašinac debuted in the season against Manchester City. In November, he suffered an ankle injury, which was diagnosed as broken ankle and was ruled out for at least two months.
- In January 2022, Sead moved to French outfit Marseille on a contract until June 2023. He debuted officially for the team on 4 February against Angers.