Smriti Mandhana is an Indian cricketer who represents the Indian women’s national team. She plays for Royal Challengers Bangalore in the Women’s Premier League (WPL). In domestic cricket, she represents the Maharashtra cricket team. In June 2018, the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) awarded her ‘the Best Women’s International Cricketer’ in BCCI awards. In December 2018, the International Cricket Council (ICC) awarded her with the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for the best female cricketer of the year. In July 2022, Smriti was named as the vice-captain of India’s team for the cricket tournament at the 2022 Commonwealth Games in Birmingham, England.
Smriti Shrinivas Mandhana
Birthday / Date of Birth
Smriti Mandhana was born on the 18th of July 1996, in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
She’s currently 27 years old.
She has Indian ancestry.
Mandhana pursued a Bachelor of Commerce at Chintaman Rao College of Commerce, Sangli, Maharashtra.
- Father – Shrinivas Mandhana
- Mother – Smita Mandhana
- Siblings – Shravan Mandhana
Boyfriend / Spouse
Smriti Mandhana has dated –
Smriti has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 4 inches
- In centimeters – 163 cm
- In meters – 1.63 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-27-33
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 27 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 33B
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Smriti became known as a Cricketer. She is the Third Indian woman to score 2,000 runs in T20I cricket. In January 2022, the ICC awarded her with the Rachael Heyhoe-Flint Award for the ICC Women’s Cricketer of the Year.
International Cricket Debut
- T20I: vs Bangladesh Women (5 April 2013, Vadodara)
- ODI: vs Bangladesh Women (10 April 2013, Ahmedabad)
- Test: vs England Women (13 Aug 2014, Wormsley)
Mandhana has done endorsement work for several brands such as Gulf Oil India, GUVI, Herbalife Nutrition, Hyundai Motors India, ICICI Bank, Puma.
Smriti Mandhana Net worth
Smriti Mandhana has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Smriti Mandhana
- Mandhana was native in a middle class Hindu Marwari family. Her whole family trust in Hinduism & worships Hindu god.
- In October 2013, during a domestic match for Maharashtra against Vadodara, she became the first Indian woman to score a double hundred in a one-day match.
- A child prodigy, she broke into the Maharashtra Under-15 team at the age of just 9 and was selected for the state’s Under-19 team when she was just 11.
- She is first a left-handed batsman who is involved in the Indian women’s group as the lead batsman. Her jersey no is -18.
- In September 2016, Mandhana was signed up for a one-year deal with Brisbane Heat for the Women’s Big Bash League (WBBL), and along with Harmanpreet Kaur, became one of the first two Indians to be signed up for the League.
- In June 2018, Mandhana signed for Kia Super League defending champions Western Storm, becoming the first Indian to play in the league.
- Her favorite actor are Salman Khan.
- In November 2018, she was named in the Hobart Hurricanes’ squad for the 2018–19 Women’s Big Bash League season.
- In February 2019, she scored the then-fastest fifty (24 balls) for India in Women’s T20Is. The same month, she became the then-youngest captain of India in the Women’s T20I format.
- In May 2021, she was named in India’s Test squad for their one-off match against England.
- In February 2023, Smriti was purchased by Royal Challengers Bangalore (RCB) for INR 3.4 crore in the first-ever Women’s Premier League (WPL) auction. She was being paid more than PSL’s most expensive players including Shadab Khan, Babar Azam, and Shaheen Afridi who all were sold in the range of $130,000 to $170,000.