Griffin Arthur Fraser is an American celebrity kid. Fraser is famous as the son of the famous American actor Brendan Fraser and Afton Smith. Griffin was in a mental imbalance range, a formative problem that influences correspondences and behavior.
Griffin Arthur Fraser
Birthday / Date of Birth
Griffin Arthur was born on the 17th of September 2002, in United States.
He is currently 20 years old.
Griffin studied at Foothill Technology High School in Ventura, California.
- Father – Brendan Fraser (Actor)
- Mother – Afton Smith (Actress)
- Siblings – Holden Fletcher Fraser, Leland Francis Fraser
Girlfriend / Spouse
Griffin Arthur Fraser has dated –
There is not much information on his dating or relationship but as of now, he is not dating anyone.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 76 kg
- In Pounds – 144 lbs
Griffin came into the limelight because of his parents. Fraser is too young to begin his career. His father is a well-known American actor and entertainer, and his mother is also an actress. Griffin’s parents Brendan and Afton Smith were once Hollywood’s most loved couple.
Griffin Arthur Fraser Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Ryan Reynolds, Chris Evans
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Taylor Swift
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Pink
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Griffin Arthur Fraser Net worth
Griffin Arthur has an estimated net worth of $2 million dollars as of 2023. His current annual income is around $90k.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Griffin Arthur Fraser
- The celebrity son, Griffin is currently in his teenage.
- Griffin suffered from an autism spectrum a developmental disorder that affects communications and behavior.
- He is young to involve in any professional works.
- His father made his acting debut in a recreation of the TV show America’s Most Wanted.
- In 1991, he made his film debut in the film Dogfight in which he played a tiny role. He was cast in a prominent part in the comedy film Encino Man the following year.
- In 1992, Fraser also starred in the sports drama film School Ties.
- His celebrity mother, Smith, has a net value of $3 million in total.
- In April 2008, the former husband-wife duo partitioned their marital bond after staying in a romantic relationship for more than 10 years.
- After their dreadful separation, Afton wins the battle custody of three adorable children in which Brendan was suggested to pay $900,000 per annum for the child care and support.
- In February 2009, Following the charge in Connecticut court, Afton blamed Brendan, claiming that he concealed $9 million in new film contracts when they divorced.