Himanshi Khurana is an Indian model and actress who works in Punjabi language films. She came into the spotlight after featuring in the Punjabi song Soch by Hardy Sandhu. She received fame as an actor with her appearance in the Punjabi movie Sadda Haq. In 2019, she participated in the reality show Bigg Boss 13 as a contestant.
Actress, Model, Singer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Himanshi Khurana was born on the 27th of November 1991, Kiratpur Sahib, India.
She’s currently 28 years old.
Khurana was a student of medical science in Ludhiana’s BCM Sr. Secondary School. Her father wanted her to become a nurse but Himanshi was more inclined towards artistic activities.
- Father – Kuldeep Khurana (Government Employee)
- Mother – Suneet Kaur (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Apram Deep (Younger Brother), Hitesh Khurana (Younger Brother)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Himanshi Khurana has dated –
- Ammy Virk – Himanshi Khurana was rumoured to be in a relationship with the Punjabi singer and actor, Ammy Virk.
- Chow (2010-Present) – In November 2019, Khurana confirmed on Bigg Boss 13 that she is in a committed relationship with her boyfriend of nine years named Chow.
- In feet – 5 feet 5 inches
- In centimeters – 165 cm
- In meters – 1.65 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 127 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32C
She wears a size 6.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
She came into the spotlight after featuring in the Punjabi song Soch by Hardy Sandhu. In 2010, she remained one of the finalists in Miss PTC Punjabi. In the same year, she won the Miss North Zone contest.
Khurana started her modelling career at the age of 16 when she became Miss Ludhiana.
In 2009, She made her debut in the Punjabi Music Industry with the song Jodi – Big Day Party (Panjabi MC & Kuldeep Manak).
In 2013, Khurana made her debut in Punjabi cinema as an actor with the Punjabi movie Sadda Haq which helped her in gaining fame. She then appeared as a lead role in Punjabi movie Leather Life (featuring Aman Dhaliwal as male lead). She also acted in six south Indian Movies – 2 Kannada, 2 Tamil, 1 Telugu, 1 Malayalam.
Himanshi Khurana has endorsed brands such as Smashbox Cosmetics, Calvin Klein, Kingfisher, Ayur, Nestle, Pepsi, Helo App, Bharti Khanna Label, Aachho Jaipur, Geeta’s Couture, BROWZ, Hina Bhullar Dress Designs, FashionNova, Urban Mutiyaar Jewelry, Blackish Label & INTOTO Footwear. She has also promoted a charity organization named Khalsa Aid India.
Himanshi Khurana Favorites
- Favorite Actors – Tom Hanks, Robert Downey Jr.
- Favorite Actress – Kareena Kapoor, Parineeti Chopra
- Favorite Singers – Babbu Mann, Beyonce, Ariana Grande
- Favorite Color – Black, Golden
- Favorite Musicians – Master Saleem, Garry Sandhu, Gurdas Maan
- Favorite Food – Pizza
Kaitlyn Dever Net worth
Himanshi Khurana has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – iamhimanshikhurana
Some Lesser Known Facts About Himanshi Khurana
- Her father wanted her to become a nurse, but she was inclined towards artistic activities.
- She started modelling at the age of 16 when she won the 2009 Miss Ludhiana Contest.
- In 2010, she won another contest titled Miss North Zone and also remained a finalist in Miss PTC Punjabi.
- In 2012, she starred in the music videos for (Fasli Bateray) by (Feroz Khan) and Izhaar (Harjot).
- Himanshi is a huge fan of the Punjabi Singer Babbu Maan and she has also inked his name below her neck.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- In 2013, Khurana was seen in Soch (Hardy Sandhu) and the hit movie Sadda Haq.
- In March 2016, she starred alongside Sukh-E (Muzical Doctorz) in Sad Song.
- In 2018 Khurana made her debut as a singer with song High Standard.
- In 2019, Himanshi got into a war of words with Shehnaaz Kaur Gill when she called Himanshi’s song, I Like It, flop during an interview and in one of her posts through her Instagram handle. It didn’t go well with Khurana and she went live through her Instagram account and accused Gill of having multiple relationships with guys. Not the this the two even got into a diss. war where they released songs against each other.
- In November 2019, Khurana is a celebrity contestant in the thirteenth season of the Indian version of the reality TV show, Bigg Boss.