Guru Randhawa is an Indian singer, songwriter and music composer associated with Punjabi, Bhangra, Indi-pop and Bollywood music. He is known for songs like Lahore, Patola, High Rated Gabru, Daaru Wargi, Raat Kamal Hai, Suit song Ban Ja Rani, Made in India, Ishare Tere, Tere Te, Fashion, Downtown and Slowly Slowly. Guru Randhawa’s debut single was Same girl in collaboration with Arjun.
Gursharanjot Singh Randhawa
Singer, Songwriter, Music Composer
Punjabi, Bhangra, Romantic, Pop
Keyboards, Piano, Harmonium, Vocals
Birthday / Date of Birth
Guru Randhawa was born on the 30th of August 1991, in Gurdaspur, Punjab, India.
He’s currently 28 years old.
He is of Punjabi descent.
Guru Randhawa completed his Masters in Business Administration from New Delhi’s IIPM ( Indian Institute of Planning and Management). He graduated from IIPM with an MBA.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Ramneek Randhawa (Brother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Guru Randhawa has dated –
Guru has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 68 kg
- In Pounds – 150 lbs
- Measurements – 38–13–30
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
His shoe size is 10 (US).
The commercial success of his singles such as High Rated Gabru, Patola and Lahore. In 2017, he appeared in the T-Series Mix Tape with singer Kanika Kapoor where they recorded the mashup of songs Ambarsariya and Suit together. In April 2019, he released the track Slowly Slowly in collaboration with the American rapper, Pitbull. The song had its lyrics in Punjabi, English and Spanish.
In 2013, he released his first studio album, Page One, which was a minor success.
In 2012, Guru Randhawa started his career as a singer and a songwriter with the song Same Girl. In 2017, he made his Bollywood debut in Irrfan Khan starrer film Hindi Medium the song was the remake of his song Suit.
Film & Television Debut
Guru Randhawa hasn’t appeared any film or television show yet.
Guru Randhawa hasn’t done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Guru Randhawa Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Akshay Kumar
- Favorite Actresses – Sonam Kapoor, Madhuri Dixit
- Favorite Singer – Babbu Maan
- Favorite Cricketer – Virat Kohli
- Favorite Memory – Living in London
- Favorite Clothing Item – Soccer Jerseys
- Favorite Dessert – Gulab Jamun
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Daal Makhani, Rice, Veg Sandwich
Guru Randhawa Net worth
Guru Randhawa has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Guru Randhawa
- Instagram – gururandhawa
- Twitter – Guru Randhawa
- YouTube Channel – Guru Randhawa
Some Lesser Known Facts About Guru Randhawa
- Guru started singing at the age of 7 and his parents have been very supportive of his pursuit to carve a career out of music.
- Guru got his big breakthrough with the release of his single Patola, on which legendary rapper Bohemia collaborated with him.
- Guru Randhawa has a habit of listening to music before going to sleep.
- He is an avid animal lover and also has a pet dog.
- He has walked the ramp for the fashion designer, Nivedita Saboo, in the Times Fashion Week.
- Guru has also featured on the covers of magazines like Man’s World Magazine and TMM Magazine.
- In 2017, his song High Rated Gabru gathered the Fastest 100 Million Views for a Non-Film song in India.
- In 2017, he made his Bollywood debut in Irrfan Khan starrer film Hindi Medium the song was the remake of his song Suit.
- In 2017, he appeared in the opening ceremony of IPL.
- In 2018, he became a part of Salman Khan’s Dabangg reloaded tour.
- In September 2018, a female staff working with Pakistan’s Airport Security Force (ASF) was penalised by the authorities for lip-syncing to an Indian song. The song was High Rated Gabru sung by Guru Randhawa. The ASF authorities withheld her increments and perks for two years of service for violating the code of conduct.
- In 2019, Randhawa turned producer with Punjabi language film Tara Mira starring Ranjit Bawa and Nazia Hussan, directed by Rajiev Dhingra.
- In April 2019, he released the track Slowly Slowly in collaboration with the American rapper, Pitbull. The song had its lyrics in Punjabi, English and Spanish.
- Visit his official website @ gururandhawa.com.