George MacKay is a British actor. He has appeared in films like The Thief Lord, The Boys Are Back, Private Peaceful, How I Live Now, Sunshine on Leith and 1917. In 2014, he was nominated for the BAFTA Rising Star Award and received a Trophée Chopard at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.
George Andrew J. MacKay
Birthday / Date of Birth
George MacKay was born on the 13th of March 1992, in Hammersmith, London, England, United Kingdom.
He’s currently 31 years old.
He is of English, Irish and Scottish descent.
George attended The Harrodian School in London.
- Father – Paul Christopher MacKay (Australian Stage/Lighting Manager)
- Mother – Kim Baker (British Costume Designer)
- Siblings – Daisy MacKay (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
George MacKay has dated –
George his largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 0 inches
- In centimeters – 183 cm
- In meters – 1.83 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 38–14–34
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14 in or 35.5 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 86 cm
George is best known for his roles in The Boys Are Back (2009), How I Live Now (2013) & Sunshine on Leith (2013). He received a Trophée Chopard at the 2017 Cannes Film Festival.
In 2003, MacKay made her first film appearance by playing the role of Curly in the fantasy adventure film, Peter Pan directed by P.J. Hogan.
In 2005, George landed her first role in television by appearing as Young Calum in the TV crime drama series, Rose and Maloney which was broadcast on ITV1.
George MacKay Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Chinese Food
George MacKay Net worth
George MacKay has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
He doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About George MacKay
- At the age of 13, he won the role of Riccio in The Thief Lord, the film adaptation of Cornelia Funke’s best-selling children’s novel.
- George had some work in television, including roles in Rose and Maloney, Footprints in the Snow and The Brief.
- He is a fan of Chelsea football club.
- In 2009, George played Harry in The Boys Are Back starring Clive Owen.
- In 2012, he played the main character, Private Tommo Peaceful in Private Peaceful.
- In 2013, George played Eddie in How I Live Now opposite Saoirse Ronan and directed by Kevin Macdonald.
- In 2014, he played the role of Joe a 20-year-old struggling to come out in a homophobic Britain in 1984 in the film Pride.
- In May 2015, George took the lead role as Richard Miller in Eugene O’Neill’s coming-of-age play, Ah, Wilderness! directed by Natalie Abrahami.
- In 2019, George played outlaw Ned Kelly in True History of the Kelly Gang directed by Justin Kurzel.