Joshua Rush is an American actor who began his career as a child actor. After playing roles such as Turner in the film Parental Guidance and young versions of the characters Sylar and Chuck Bartowski on the series Heroes and Chuck, respectively. Rush gained prominence through his role as Cyrus Goodman on the Disney Channel series Andi Mack. In April 2019, Joshua was announced he would voice the titular character in DreamWorks Animation Television series on Universal Kids, Where’s Waldo?.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Joshua Rush was born on the 14th of December 2001, in Houston, Texas, United States.
He’s currently 18 years old.
Carson, California, United States
Joshua got his education from Bilingual Immersion Schools.
- Father – Adam Rush (Marketing Strategist)
- Mother – Beryt Rush (Corporate Documentary Producer)
- Siblings – Rush is the only child to his parents.
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joshua Rush has dated –
Joshua has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 7½ inches
- In centimeters – 172 cm
- In meters – 1.72 m
- In Kilograms – 66 kg
- In Pounds – 145 lbs
Rush gained prominence through his role as Cyrus Goodman on the Disney Channel series Andi Mack (2017–2019). His voice work includes Bunga on the Disney Junior series The Lion Guard (2016–2019) and the titular character on the Universal Kids series Where’s Waldo? (2019-Present).
In 2011, Joshua made his theatrical film debut in The Key Man. However, his role in the film wasn’t credited.
In 2012, Joshua made his big-screen debut in Andy Fickman’s family comedy film Parental Guidance played the role of Turner Simmons alongside an ensemble cast including Billy Crystal, Bette Midler, Marisa Tomei and Tom Everett Scott.
In 2009, Joshua landed his first acting portraying the character of Will in an episode of the ABC medical drama series, Private Practice.
Joshua Rush Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite Singer – Selena Gomez
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Sport – Football
- Favorite Football Team – Houston Texans
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fries
Joshua Rush Net worth
Joshua Rush has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Joshua Rush
- Instagram – joshuarush
- Twitter – Joshua Rush
Some Lesser Known Facts About Joshua Rush
- Joshua started working in the creative industry at just 10 months old when he first appeared in a local television special. He has also appeared in a number of commercials, print ads and catalogs before he turned three.
- His parents are largely supportive of his acting career from the very beginning of his career.
- Joshua loves swimming, sports and watching movies.
- Joshua’s bilingual and speaks fluently in English and Spanish. He learned Spanish from his nanny.
- In 2009, Rush appeared on The Jay Leno Show as the Super Duper Nanny Son.
- In 2010, Rush began portraying a young version of Zachary Levi’s character Chuck Bartowski on Chuck.
- In 2012, Rush appeared as Turner Simmons in the feature film Parental Guidance which earned him a Young Artist Award nomination as Best Supporting Young Actor Age Ten and Under in a Feature Film.
- Joshua has served as the Under 18 Ambassador for National Absentee Ballot Day.
- In 2018, Joshua launched a weekly news series on Instagram where he covers politics and current affairs. He’s doing this with an intent to deliver the news to the younger audience.
- In February 2020, Rush opened up about his parents’ divorce and his mental health issues in a Teen Vogue article.