Dina Shihabi is a Saudi Arabian-Palestinian actress. She known as the dancing queen of the United Arab Emirates. Dina became a member of her modern professional dance team. In February 2019, it was announced that she was cast in the main role of Dig 301 for the second season of Netflix’s science-fiction series, Altered Carbon.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Dina Shihabi was born on the 22nd of September 1989, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Her dad is half-Saudi, half-Norwegian and mom is half-Palestinian, half-German and Haitian.
Dina attended Al Mawakeb School, Emirates International School. Later, she attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts for two years. In 2011, she was accepted at both Juilliard and The graduate Acting Program at NYU Tisch School for the Arts.
- Father – Ali Shihabi
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Boyfriend / Spouse
Dina Shihabi has dated –
Dina has largely opted to keep her personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
- In feet – 5 feet 5½ inches
- In centimeters – 166 cm
- In meters – 1.66 m
- In Kilograms – 58 kg
- In Pounds – 128 lbs
- Measurements – 34-26-35
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 26 inches
- Hip – 35 inches
- Bra Size – 32D
She wears a size 7.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 5 (US).
Dina well known for her roles in Cherry Pop (2017) and Ramy (2019). She also known as the Dancing Queen of the United Arab Emirates.
In 2011, Dina made her first film debut role in the movie, David in which she played the role of Aishah.
In 2016, Dina landed her first role in television by appearing as Hijriyyah Al Bouri in the political drama television series, Madam Secretary (season 2) which was aired in the United States on CBS.
Dina Shihabi Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Johnny Depp
- Favorite Actress – Emma Watson
- Favorite TV Show – The Simpsons & Average Joe
- Favorite Color – Black & White
Dina Shihabi Net worth
Dina Shihabi has an estimated net worth of $0.8 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Dina Shihabi
- At age 11 Dina began taking dance lessons from Sharmilla Kamte a renowned dance teacher at the Dubai Community Theatre and Arts Centre Chaloub Studio.
- In 2014, she made her theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Amira Jafari in the romantic comedy film, Amira & Sam written and directed by Sean Mullin.
- In 2018, Dina made her acting debut with the political thriller spy web television series, Jack Ryan in which she played the role of Hanin Suleiman.
- In 2019, she appeared in the comedy-drama web television series, Ramy in which she played the role of Nour.
- In February 2019, Dina was cast in the main role of Dig 301 for the second season of Netflix’s science-fiction series, Altered Carbon.