Lee Jae-wook is a South Korean actor and model. He made his acting debut in the science fiction thriller Memories of the Alhambra and gained popularity after starring in the office romance Search: WWW. This project was quickly followed by a big screen debut in the war film The Battle of Jangsari, and appearances in the school series Extraordinary You and melodrama When The Weather Is Fine. After playing his first lead character in the romantic comedy Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, he rose to prominence with a notable role in the hit fantasy period drama Alchemy of Soul and its second part Alchemy of Souls: Light and Shadow.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lee Jae-wook was born on the 10th of May 1998, in Seoul, South Korea.
He’s currently 24 years old.
He has South Korean ancestry.
Lee Jae-wook studied at Chung-Ang University, a private comprehensive research university in South Korea, and took up a course in Theatre Studies.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lee Jae-wook has dated –
Lee has largely opted to keep his personal life away from the public spotlight, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about his love life and dating history.
- In feet – 6 feet 1 inches
- In centimeters – 185.5 cm
- In meters – 1.855 m
- In Kilograms – 70 kg
- In Pounds – 154 lbs
He wears a size 11.5 (US) shoe.
Lee became known for his several roles in a number of shows and movies such as Lee Gae-tae in The Battle of Jangsari, Lee Jang-woo in When the Weather Is Fine, Marco Han in Memories of the Alhambra, Seol Ji-hwan in Search: WWW, Sunwoo Joon in Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol, and Baek Kyung in Extraordinary You.
In 2019, Jae-wook had his first film onscreen role in the movie The Battle of Jangsari as Lee Gae-tae.
In 2018, Lee landed her first role in television by appearing as Marco Han (Supporting role) in the series, Memories of the Alhambra.
Jae-wook has done endorsement work for several brands such as AD HOC, Prada, Nike, Berluti, Armani, Lancôme, Dior, Zegna, EX NIHILO, ScalpMed and Fendi.
Lee Jae-wook Net worth
Lee Jae-wook has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Instagram – jxxvvxxk
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lee Jae-wook
- Jae-wook was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea.
- In December 2018, Lee started his acting career as a supporting character in the hit tvN television series Memories of the Alhambra as a hacker-programmer, starring Hyun Bin, whose agency VAST Entertainment recruited him immediately.
- In 2019, he made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Lee Gae-tae action-war film, The Battle of Jangsari which starred actors Kim Myung-min, Megan Fox, and Choi Min-ho.
- In 2020, Lee was cast as Lee Jang-woo in the television drama series, When the Weather Is Fine, based on the novel of the same name.
- In April 2021, Jae-wook signed with C-JeS Entertainment, after his contract with the previous agency had expired. In May of the same year, he made a special appearance in the Netflix series Move to Heaven.
- In 2022, he won the Best Actor Award at the Asia Artist Awards.
- On January 14, 2023, Lee held his first fan meeting “2023 Lee Jae-wook Asia Tour Fan Meeting” starting from Seoul.