Badshah is an Indian rapper and singer known for his Hindi, Haryanvi and Punjabi songs. In 2006, he started his career alongside Yo Yo Honey Singh in his band Mafia Mundeer. He split from Honey in 2012 and released his independent Haryanvi song Kar Gayi Chull, which was later adopted into the 2016 Bollywood movie, Kapoor & Sons. His music has been featured in Bollywood soundtracks for films such as 2014 films Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania and Khoobsurat. In 2018, Badshah was listed by Forbes India magazine as the 63rd richest celebrity in India.
Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia
Rapper, Music Producer, Music Composer, Lyricist
Bhangra, Desi Hip Hop, World, Bollywood
Sony Music Entertainment, MTV India, Times Music, T-Series, Zee Music Company
Birthday / Date of Birth
Badshah was born on the 19th of November 1985, in New Delhi, India.
He’s currently 37 years old.
Badshah attended Bal Bharati Public School in Pitampura, Delhi. He enrolled himself in St. Stephen’s College, Delhi to pursue his graduation but moved out of the college after one month. He then relocated to Chandigarh and joined PEC University, Chandigarh to pursue a degree in Civil Engineering but dropped out to pursue a career as a rapper.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Aparajita Singh (Sister)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Badshah has dated –
- Jasmine (2012-Present) – Badshah is married to Jasmine. They got married in 2012. In January 2017, his wife gave birth to their daughter named Jessemy Grace Masih Singh.
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 84 kg
- In Pounds – 185 lbs
- Body Measurements –42–16–34
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 16 in or 41 cm
- Waist – 34 in or 87 cm
Having collaborated with some of the most popular music artists such as Diljit Dosanjh, Gippy Grewal, Yo Yo Honey Singh and Raftaar.
Badshah gained fame among the mass audience of India when his career took off with the rap band Mafia Mundeer which also had the talented rapper Yo Yo Honey Singh. In 2012, he split from the band and pursued a solo career with the release of his debut single, DJ Waley Babu featuring Aastha Gill, was ranked number one on Indian i-tunes charts within 24 hours of the release. The song also crossed a million views on Youtube within 30 hours.
In 2016, Badshah appeared in the TV commercial for Yamaha Cygnus.
- Favorite Actor – Shahrukh Khan
- Favorite Actresses – Kiara Advani, Alia Bhatt
- Favorite Music Inspirations – Pharrell Williams, Timberlake, Dr. Dre, Drake, J. Cole, Raxstar, Honey Singh
- Favorite Subject – Mathematics
- Favorite Backstreet Boys Track – Get Down
- Favorite Rappers – Naezy, Sikander Kahlon, Raftaar, Kendrick Lamar, Drake
- Favorite Places – London, Hong Kong, New Zealand
- Favorite Director – Karan Johar
- Favorite Song – Mera Dil Bhi Kitna Pagal Hai
- Favorite Music Composer – A. R. Rahman
- Favorite Stylist – Ranbir Kapoor
- Favorite Food – Punjabi Cuisine
Badshah Net worth
Badshah has an estimated net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2023.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Badshah
- Instagram – badboyshah
- Twitter – Badshah
- YouTube Channel – Badshah
Some Lesser Known Facts About Badshah
- Badshah was a studious child and had a deep interest in Mathematics in his school days.
- Badshah wanted to be an IAS officer but ended up being a rapper.
- He got exposed to the Punjabi music while he was studying at PEC University and while studying there, he got into rapping.
- He started his career as a rapper along with Yo Yo Honey Singh in his band Mafia Mundeer.
- Badshah used to play football in a club in Delhi. It was one day that he was casually doing a rap while playing football and the Dj of the club spotted him and asked him if he could do a rap for him in return of INR 1500. It was Badshah’s first public performance. However, he later came to know that he was performing at a gay party in a gay club.
- Badshah is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan and he adopted the screen name Badshah as he is a huge fan of Shah Rukh Khan.
- He has launched his exclusive clothing line under the label of BadFit.
- He has also collaborated with artists such as Gippy Grewal, Diljit Dosanjh, Manj Musik, Raftaar, Navv Inder and Aastha Gill among others.
- In 2012, Badshah rapped in Honey Singh’s song Get Up Jawani which was a huge hit.
- Badshah also received a role in the film Lust Stories but eventually it went to Vicky Kaushal.
- In 2016, he collaborated with Navv Inder on Wakhra Swag which won the Punjabi Music Awards for best duo/group and most popular song of the year award.
- In 2018, Badshah was listed by Forbes India magazine as the 63rd richest celebrity in India.