Adam Driver is an American actor. He is the recipient of numerous accolades, including a Volpi Cup as well as nominations for two Academy Awards, three Emmy Awards & a Tony Award. Adam gained wider recognition for playing Kylo Ren in the Star Wars sequel trilogy. In 2019, he returned to theater with Burn This for which he was nominated for the Tony Award for Best Actor in a Play.
Adam Douglas Driver
Adam, Ears 2
Birthday / Date of Birth
Adam Driver was born on the 19th of November 1983, in San Diego, California, United States.
He’s currently 36 years old.
Brooklyn Heights, New York City, United States
Adam’s father comes from English, German, Scottish, Irish, Northern Irish, Distant Welsh, and remote Swedish ancestry. His mother is one-fourth Dutch and has English, German and Irish lineage.
Adam graduated from the local Mishawaka High School in 2001. Later, he applied to the Juilliard School for drama, but was rejected. Adam enrolled at the University of Indianapolis for 1 year and moved to New York in 2005 after he was accepted to study drama at Juilliard School. He graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts in 2009.
- Father – Joe Douglas Driver (Works at an Office Depot)
- Mother – Nancy Wright née Needham (Paralegal at Hains Law Firm)
- Siblings – Adam has one older sister.
- Relatives – Rodney G. Wright (Minister at a Baptist Church)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Driver has dated –
- Joanne Tucker (2005–Present) – Adam met Joanne at Juilliard. The two of them were in the same batch called Juilliard drama group 38. The couple dated for years and forged a solid bond before Adam ever got to see fame. In June 2013, they moved in together and eventually got married in a secret destination wedding. Joanne gifted Adam a Rottweiler-Pit bull mix dog named Moose on Halloween after marriage and the actor is deeply attached to it. There is a very high possibility that Adam and Joanne had their first child together in 2016 or 2017 but the couple has been keeping that child a secret from the media.
- In feet – 6 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 189 cm
- In meters – 1.89 m
- In Kilograms – 78 kg
- In Pounds – 172 lbs
- Measurements – 39–13–32
- Chest – 39 in or 99 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Adam best known for his role as Adam Sackler in the HBO comedy-drama Girls. Driver gained wider recognition for playing Kylo Ren in the Star Wars sequel trilogy (2015–2019).
In 2011, Adam had made his first film debut a minor supporting character role of Walter Lyle in Clint Eastwood directed J. Edgar.
In 2010, Adam played the role as Zed in the HBO pilot television drama, The Wonderful Maladys directed by Alan Taylor. The network did not pick it up for a full series.
Adam Driver Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna
- Favorite TV Show – Game of Thrones
- Favorite Color – Black
- Favorite Food – Fast Food
Adam Driver Net worth
Adam Driver has an estimated net worth of $10 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
He doesn’t have any personal social media account.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Adam Driver
- Adam made his first on-screen appearance was in the series finale of The Unusuals.
- In 2012, he played the role as Adam in the drama film, Not Waving But Drowning directed by Devyn Waitt.
- In 2013, Adam appeared in the drama film, Bluebird written and directed by Lance Edmands.
- In 2014, he played Jude a despairing father, in the drama film, Hungry Hearts directed by Saverio Costanzo.
- In 2016, Adam played a supporting role in Jeff Nichols’ sci-fi thriller Midnight Special written and directed by Jeff Nichols.
- In 2017, Adam played a cameo in Noah Baumbach’s The Meyerowitz Stories as Randy.
- In 2018, Adam portrayed a Jewish police detective, Phillip Flip Zimmerman who helps infiltrate the Ku Klux Klan in Spike Lee’s comedy-drama BlacKkKlansman.
- In 2019, Adam starred as Daniel Jones in Scott Z. Burns political drama The Report which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.