Lucky Blue Smith is an American fashion model, actor and musician. He was scouted at the age of 10 and signed to an international modeling agency by the age of 12. Smith’s modeling career especially took off after he dyed his hair platinum blond at his agent’s advice.
Lucky Blue Smith
Actor, Model, Musician
Pop, Electronics, Surf Rock
Vocals and Drums
His music band The Atomics has released their music on their own through iTunes.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Lucky Blue Smith was born on the 4th of June 1998, in Spanish Fork, Utah, United States.
He’s currently 22 years old.
Los Angeles, California, United States
His educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Dallon Smith (Hobbyist musician and the owner of a guitar string company)
- Mother – Sheridan Smith (Former model)
- Siblings – Pyper America (Older Sister) (Model), Daisy Clementine (Older Sister) (Model), Starlie Cheyenne (Older Sister) (Model)
- Relatives – Gary H. Smith (Paternal Grandfather), Helen Marie Ford (Paternal Grandmother)
Girlfriend / Spouse
Lucky Blue Smith has dated –
- Stormi Bree (2016-2018) – In 2016, Lucky is in a relationship with model Stormi Bree (real name Stormi Henley). Their relationship was widely discussed because Bree is eight years older to Lucky. In March 2017, Smith took to his Instagram account to reveal that his girlfriend was pregnant. In July 2017, she gave birth to a baby girl whom they named Gravity Blue Smith.
- Nara Pellman (2020-Present) – In February 21, 2020, Smith married model Nara Pellman.
- In feet – 6 feet 2½ inches
- In centimeters – 189 cm
- In meters – 1.89 m
- In Kilograms – 75 kg
- In Pounds – 165 lbs
- Measurements – 38–12–30
- Chest – 38 in or 96.50 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 12 in or 30.5 cm
- Waist – 30 in or 76 cm
Dark Brown (Natural)
But he has dyed his hair platinum blonde, which has helped him achieve international fame.
Lucky known for the most popular and successful male models in the fashion industry. He known for modeled editorial and other photo shoots for leading magazines such as Vogue, GQ, British Elle and Marie Claire.
In 2009, Lucky has formed a surf rock band The Atomics with his sisters Pyper America, Starlie Cheyenne and Daisy Clementine. They have released a series of singles such as Voulez Vous, Too Late and Let’s Live for Today.
In 2016, Lucky made his theatrical debut in a leading role in the romantic movie, Love Everlasting in which he played the role of Bridger Jenkins.
In 2015, Lucky made his first television show appearance as himself in the talk show series, Ellen: The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Lucky Blue Smith has done endorsement and modeling work for several brands such as Tom Ford, Calvin Klein, Moncler, Tommy Hilfiger, Philipp Plein, Mavi, Penshoppe, H&M, Gap & L’Oreal.
Lucky Blue Smith Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Henry Cavill
- Favorite Actress – Julia Roberts
- Favorite Singer – Rihanna, Miley Cyrus
- Favorite TV Show – Friday Night Lights
- Favorite Victoria’s Secret Model – Candice Swanepoel
- Favorite Photographer – Annie Leibovitz or Steven Klein
- Favorite Most Memorable Shoot – Moncler campaign by Annie Leibovitz with his sister Pyper in Iceland
- Favorite Music Artists or Bands – Tupac, The Notorious B.I.G., Ice Cube, The Black Keys and The Killers
- Favorite Icons – David Bowie, James Dean and Billy Idol
- Favorite Fragrance – Tom Ford or Versace Cologne
- Favorite Hotel – Standard Highline in New York
- Favorite Breakfast – Lucky Charms Cereals or Toast and Bacon
Lucky Blue Smith Net worth
Lucky Blue Smith has an estimated net worth of $1.5 million dollars as of 2020.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Lucky Blue Smith
- Lucky started his modeling career at the age of twelve.
- Lucky did his first ever photoshoot at the age of twelve and was photographed by legendary Hedi Slimane for the photoshoot.
- The Models.com included him in the list of Top 50 Male Models.
- Lucky prefers to call his legions of fans as lucky charms.
- He has appeared in editorials for American, French, Spanish and Ukrainian Vogue, GQ, British Elle, Marie Claire, V, Numéro, i-D, LOVE and W.
- In 2015, the popular Teen Magazine declared Smith as the Model of the Moment.