Candice Swanepoel is a South African model and philanthropist, best known for her work with Victoria’s Secret. In 2016, she was listed 8th on the Forbes top earning models list. She has been among the Top 10 earning models every year since 2010. Swanepoel has appeared in editorials in American, Italian, British, Spanish, German, Russian, Australian, Brazilian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese and Mexican Vogue; Brazilian, British, German and South African Elle; British, South African, Romanian, Mexican and Chinese GQ; American, Spanish, Czech, Argentine, Turkish and Korean Harper’s Bazaar; V, Allure, W and i-D.
Candice Susan Swanepoel
Candice Swanepoel, Flamingo
Birthday / Date of Birth
Candice was born on October 20, 1988 in Mooi River, Kwa-Zulu Natal, South Africa.
She is currently 30 years old.
Candice did her schooling in a all-girls boarding school, St. Anne’s Diocesan College in the town of Hilton. She was discovered by a model scout when she was just 15 and wasn’t able to do further education in favor of modeling career.
- Father – Willem Swanepoel
- Mother – Eileen Swanepoel
- Siblings – Stephen Swanepoel (Older Brother)
- IMG Models (New York, Paris, London, Los Angeles, Sydney)
- Elite Model Management (Barcelona, Copenhagen)
- Modelwerk (Hamburg)
- Munich Models (Munich)
- Way Model Management (Sao Paulo)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Candice dated –
- Hermann Nicoli (2005–present) – Candice Swanepoel began dating fellow Brazilian model Hermann Nicoli since she was 17. The couple got engaged in August 2015 and they both together welcomed their first son, Anacã Nicoli on October 5, 2016.On 19 June 2018, she gave birth to her second son.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 34-23-34
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 3 (US).
Being a Victoria’s Secret Model since 2007.
Fashion Show Debut
She first walked the runway on Ready to Wear – Spring / Summer 2006 fashion show for Tommy Hilfiger and Dolce & Gabbana. Candice is well acclaimed for her work with Victoria’s Secret since 2007.
She hasn’t acted in films yet.
She has been associated with a large number of fashion brands and products like Agua Bendita, Apriori, Betsey Johnson, Calzedonia, Chanel, Christian Dior, Carina Duek, Colcci Denim, Diesel, Diane von Furstenberg, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Givenchy, Fornarina, Guess?, Jean Paul Gaultier, Kensie, Hype Energy, KIO Networks, Nike, Prabal Gurung, Rag & Bone, Ralph Lauren ‘Big Pony’ fragrances, Redken, Shiatzy Chen, Sass and Bide, Spezzato, Stimorol, Tommy Hilfiger, Topshop, True Religion, Versace ‘Bright Crystal’ fragrance, Versus eyewear, Versace eyewear, Victoria’s Secret and many others.
Candice Swanepoel Favorites
- Favorite Actor – Garrett Hedlund
- Favorite Five Things – Puppies, Family, Yoga, Sun and Beach
- Favorite Color – Red
- Favorite Food – Pasta and Pizza
- Favorite Fashion Designers – Chloe, D&G, Christian Louboutin, Marc Jacobs
- Favorite Place – Brazil
- Favorite Perfume – Victoria’s Secret Love Spell, Pure Seduction
Candice Swanepoel Net worth
Swanepoel has an estimated net worth of $30 million dollars as of 2019. She has raked in millions of dollars over the years from modeling and endorsements and has successfully managed to retain her a place in the top 10 highest paid models list since 2013. The Voctoria’s Secret Angel own a Mercedes SLS AMG Roadster and a Lamborghini Aventador. Swanepoel lives in a luxury apartment located in the Manhattan’s East Village, New York City with her family. She spent $1.5 million dollars in 2010 on this lavish real estate property.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Candice Swanepoel
- She was discovered at the age of 15 when she was shopping in a mall in Durban by an agent named, Kevin Ellis.
- Candice, the first South African to work for Victoria’s Secret.
- She has a dog, named, Luna.
- Swanepoel is good friends with models Behati Prinsloo and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- She can speak English, Portuguese and Afrikaans language.
- In 2011, she was voted at no. 20 in Ask Men’s ‘Top 99 Most Desirable Women’ list, which surged to no. 10 in 2012 and no.11 in 2013.
- She ranked #62 in FHM’s “100 Sexiest Women in the World” in 2011.
- In 2012, she featured at #10 on the “World’s Top-Earning Models” list published by Forbes, with an estimated fortune of $3 million, which improved to #9 in 2013, with $3.3 million estimated earnings.
- Candice donned the “Royal Fantasy Bra” worth $10 million in Victoria’s Secret fashion show 2013. It showcased 4,200 precious gems and is the most expensive fantasy bra.
- In 2014, Candice topped Maxim’s “World’s Hot 100 Beautiful Women” list.
- She was ranked No. 8 with earnings of $5 million.
- In 2016, she was ranked No. 8 with earnings of $7 million.
- Visit her official website @ candiceswanepoel.com.