Behati Prinsloo is a Namibian model. In 2008, she became the first Pink contract model and moved on to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel. She has walked in nine consecutive Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows. She has opened two Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows in a row. Prinsloo debuted as a Prada/Miu Miu Exclusive. Behati walked in ten Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows, and opened consecutive Victoria’s Secret Fashion shows in 2014 and 2015.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Behati Prinsloo was born on the 16th of May 1988, in Grootfontein, Otjozondjupa, Namibia.
She’s currently 35 years old.
Prinsloo attended Grootfontein Secondary School and left after Grade 9 to pursue modelling.
- Father – Boet Prinsloo (Church Minister)
- Mother – Magda Prinsloo
- Siblings – None
Boyfriend / Spouse
Behati Prinsloo dated –
- Jamie Strachan (2005-2011) – Behati and fellow model Jamie (British Model) dated for more than 5 years. It was quite a long, live-in relationship.
- Adam Levine (2012-Present) – On 19 July 2014, Prinsloo married Maroon 5 frontman Adam Levine in Mexico. They have two children together. She gave birth to their first child, a daughter, Dusty Rose, on September 21, 2016. They had their second child, a daughter, Gio Grace, born on February 15, 2018.
- In feet – 5 feet 11 inches
- In centimeters – 180 cm
- In meters – 1.8 m
- In Kilograms – 53 kg
- In Pounds – 117 lbs
- Measurements – 34-24-36
- Bust – 34 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 36 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Behati work as spokesmodel for the Victoria’s Secret’s sub-brand Pink and being a Victoria’s Secret Angel (2008).
In 2006, Prinsloo made her debut at Prada and Miu Miu shows in Milan and Paris.
In 2012, Behati made a guest appearance along with fellow model Jacquelyn Jablonski in an episode of the CBS series Hawaii Five-0.
Prinsloo has modeled and walked the ramp for Adore, Ann Taylor Loft, Aquascutum, Bloomingdale’s, DKNY Jeans, Gap, H&M, Hugo Boss, Juicy Couture, Kurt Geiger, Lacoste, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Max Studio, M by Missoni, Nina Ricci, Nine West, Pink by Victoria’s Secret, Seafolly, Sportmax, The Frye Company, Tommy Hilfiger.
Behati Prinsloo Net worth
Behati Prinsloo has a net worth of $30 million dollars as of 2023. She loves wither family in a lavish $16 million Beverly Hills which is a 7,100 square-foot property that includes a home theater, library, gym and maid quarters.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Behati Prinsloo
- Prinsloo was discovered by a model scout while vacationing in Cape Town with her grandparents.
- She attended Grootfontein Secondary School and left after Grade 9 to pursue modeling.
- In 2006, she moved to London and she launched her modeling career that same year.
- She has since walked in fashion shows for Alexander Wang, Louis Vuitton, Miu Miu, Versace, Calvin Klein, Givenchy, Chanel, Alexander McQueen, Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, Christian Dior, Ralph Lauren, Anna Sui, Michael Kors, and Yves Saint Laurent.
- She has a pet cat named, Gollum.
- She was featured on the covers of international magazines like Vogue, Telegraph, Elle France, Elle Italia, Muse, Velvet, Marie Claire.
- In 2009, Prinsloo appeared as the rich girl in The Virgins’ music video Rich Girls.
- She is good friends with Taylor Swift.
- In 2010, Behati designed Behati Loves Pink swimsuit capsule collection for Victoria’s Secret.
- She was picked as the face of Pepe Jeans for their Spring/Summer campaign in 2014.
- She is close friends with fellow models Candice Swanepoel, Doutzen Kroes, Lily Aldridge, and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.
- Prinsloo is fluent in both Afrikaans and English language.
- She has a pet cat named Gollum.
- Her father is a church minister and her mother runs a B&B.
- She was discovered by model scout Sarah Doukas.
- In April 2012, Behati was chosen as the 14th Sexiest Female by models.com.
- In 2021, Levine and Prinsloo founded Calirosa, a line of California red wine barrel-aged tequila.