Coco Rocha is a famous Canadian fashion model who is best known for her work with industry leading designers like Stella McCartney, Shiatzy Chen, Christian Lacroix, Emanuel Ungaro, and Marc Jacobs. She has appeared in a number of TV shows such as America’s Next Top Model, The Face and Australia’s Next Top Model. She has a huge fan base on different social media platforms and in April 2012, she became the first high-fashion model to have more than one-million followers on the social media platform Google+.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Coco Rocha was born on September 10, 1988 in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
She’s currently 30 years old.
Her ancestry is Irish and Ukrainian.
Coco Rocha attended Dixon Elementary School, Tomekichi Homma Elementary School and Hugh McRoberts Secondary School, Richmond, British Columbia.
- Father – Trevor Haines
- Mother – Juanita Rocha
- Siblings – She has two siblings.
Boyfriend / Spouse
Coco Rocha has dated –
- James Conran (2010-Present)– Coco Rocha married artist James Conran on June 9, 2010, Together, they have two children, a daughter Ioni James Conran (b. March 28, 2015) and a son Iver Eames Conran (b. April 20, 2018).
- In feet – 5 feet 10 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 54 kg
- In Pounds – 119 lbs
- Measurements – 33-24-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
She wears a size 7 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Coco Rocha debuted at the Fall/Winter 2006 ready-to-wear show at New York Fashion Week, walking for Anna Sui and Marc Jacobs.
In 2011, she appeared in a short documentary film “Letter to Haiti”. It was premiered in October 2011 in Toronto and in December 2011 in New York.
Coco Rocha has modeled and walked the runway for Albion, Americana Manhasset, Balenciaga, Banana Republic, Barney’s, Benpin, Calvin Klein ‘CK One’ fragrance, Chanel, Chanel Paris-London, Christian Dior, Christian Dior eyewear, Christian Lacroix, Coca Cola – Diet Coke, D&G, De Beers, Diesel, Dolce & Gabbana, Dolce & Gabbana eyewear, Esprit, Gap CFDA, H&M, Hermès, Lanca fragrance, Lanvin, Le Carré Hermès, Liz Claiborne, Longchamp, MCM, MINE, Nicole Farhi, Phi, Rimmel, Senhoa, The Gap, Tommy Hilfiger, Uniqlo, Voice of Voice, White House Black Market, Yves Saint Laurent ‘Elle’ fragrance, Yves Saint Laurent cosmetics, Zac Posen, etc.
Coco Rocha Favorites
- Favorite Song – “Right now? You’re in my heart” by Rod Stewart
- Favorite Color – Pink
Coco Rocha Net worth
Coco Rocha has a net worth of $5 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Coco Rocha
- Her modeling career started off when she was 15 years old, but her breakthrough came in 2006 when she landed the cover of the April 2006 issue of Vogue Italia.
- In 2007, she opened Jean Paul Gaultier’s Scottish Highlands-inspired Fall/Winter 2007 show by Irish-dancing down the runway.
- In October 2010, Rocha was given Marie Claire’s Prix d’Excellence as their model of the year at a ceremony in Paris.
- In February 2011, she was awarded the Elle Style award for ‘Model of the Year’ by Boy George in London
- In August 2011, she was the face of an upcoming Karl Lagerfeld for Macy’s collection.
- She appeared as herself in The September Issue, a fly-on-the-wall documentary film about American Vogue magazine.
- In Google+, she became the first high fashion model to have more than 1 million followers, as of April 2012.
- In 2013, Rocha appeared as one of the judges on the first season of the Oxygen network reality show The Face.
- Rocha was awarded the “Model of the Year Award” at the Canadian Arts and Fashion Awards in Toronto, Canada in 2014.
- In 2014 she received the prestigious Vienna Fashion Award as Style Icon at a lavish ceremony at Vienna’s Museumsquartier.
- In 2015, she appeared on Australia’s Next Top Model in its ninth episode where she gave the girls a lesson on posing.