Cara Delevingne is an English model and actress. She signed with Storm Model Management after leaving school in 2009. Delevingne won the “Model of the Year” award at the British Fashion Awards in 2012 and 2014 and has appeared in shows for houses including Burberry, Chanel, Mulberry, Dolce & Gabbana and Jason Wu. She started her acting career with a minor role in the 2012 film adaptation of Anna Karenina.
Cara Jocelyn Delevingne
Fashion Model, Actress, Fashion Designer
Birthday / Date of Birth
Cara Delevingne was born on August 12, 1992 in Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom.
She is currently 26 years old.
English, 1/16th Welsh, 1/16th Ashkenazi Jewish, small amounts of Dutch, German, French, Scottish, distant Irish and Jersey (Channel Islander), 1/256 Portuguese.
She went to Francis Holland School for Girls in central London and then to Bedales School in Hampshire. she dropped out from Bedales to pursue her career in modeling.
- Father – Charles Delevingne
- Mother – Pandora Delevingne
- Siblings – Poppy Delevingne (Older Sister) (Model), Chloe Delevingne (Older Sister)
- Relatives – Jocelyn Stevens (Maternal Grandfather)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cara dated –
- Rita Ora (2011) – As a bisexual supermodel, Cara Delevingne was romored to have dated Kosovar singer Rita Ora in 2011.
- Harry Styles (2012) – she was rumored to be dating Harry Styles as they were often spotted together at various places.
- Jake Bugg (2012-2013) – Cara began dating British singer Jake Bugg in late 2012 but their relationship didn’t last long. They split in April 2013.
- Gaz Beadle (2013) – Supermodel Cara and Gaz Beadle had a fling in 2013.
- Michelle Rodriguez (2014) -Cara was rumored to be dating The Fast and the Furious fame Michelle Rodriguez in 2014 after they were seen sharing a kiss during a football match.
- St. Vincent (2014-2016) – Supermodel Cara Delevingne and American musician St. Vincent were romantically linked with each other for a while. The duo broke up in September 2016.
- Paris Jackson (2017-2018) – In November 2017, American model and actress, Paris Jackson was seen leaving a nightclub with Cara Delevingne holding each other’s hands which sparked dating rumors. They also spent Christmas 2017 time together. Later, in February 2018, the girls were seen close during London Fashion Week. They had reportedly first met during MTV Movie and TV Awards in May 2017 in Los Angeles. They allegedly separated in April 2018.
- Ashley Benson (2018-Present) – In May 2018, Cara was seen together with American actress, Ashley Benson while exiting from the Lauryn Hill concert together. Later, they were spotted at a bowling alley in NYC. They celebrated Cara’s birthday together with some friends in Los Angeles. In August 2018, the duo kind-of confirmed the rumored relationship when they publicly kissed at the Heathrow Airport in London.
- In feet – 5 feet 8 inches
- In centimeters – 173 cm
- In meters – 1.73 m
- In Kilograms – 51 kg
- In Pounds – 113 lbs
- Measurements – 32-24-34
- Bust – 32 inches
- Waist – 24 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32B
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Her dress size is 4 (US).
Modeling and various relationships. She was included in the list of “Top 50 Models” by models.com. Playing June Moone / Enchantress in Suicide Squad (2016).
Delevingne first walked the runway in the London Fashion Week in 2011, for Burberry Prorsum autumn/winter collection.
She made her first film appearance in the film adaptation of the novel Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy, in which she portrayed the character of Princess Sorokina.
Cara played a character of Chole in the television series Playhouse Presents in 2014.
She has been face of several international brands and cat walked on ramps for Burberry, Burberry Beauty, Burberry Prorsum, Daisy, Dominic Jones Jewelry, H&M Authentic Collection, Victoria’s Secret.
- Delevingne was named one of “London’s 1,000 Most Influential of 2011”, in the category of “Most Invited” by by the Evening Standard.
- In March 2014, she was included in The Sunday Times Magazine “100 Makers of the 21st Century” list of influential British people.
- In 2014, Delevingne ranked #6 on the “World’s Highest-Paid Models” models list by Forbes, earning an estimated $3.5 million (£2.7 million). Delevingne moved up to 2nd on this list the following year with earnings of $9 million (£7 million).
- Cara Delevingne ranked #13 in AskMen’s ‘Most Desirable Women’ list.
- Delevingne ranked #20 in Evening Standard’s ‘Power 1000’ list in 2013.
Cara Delevingne Favorites
- Favorite Fashion Labels – Christopher Bailey and Burberry, Mulberry for bags, Hudson for jeans
- Favorite YouTube Clip – Al Jarreau – Take Five and Black man loves Pokemon.
- Favorite Actor – Meryl Streep
- Favorite Movie – Anchorman
- Favorite Color – Periwinkle blue
- Favorite Sport – Tennis
- Favorite TV Show – Scandal
- Favorite Singer – Joe Cocker
- Favorite Word – Inked
- Favorite Drinks – Alcohol
Cara Delevingne Net worth
Cara Delevingne has a net worth of $25 million dollars as of 2019. Last year, Cara raked in $9 millions as revenue that comes from modeling assignments, endorsements and movie appearances. Cara has been the face of several fashion and beauty products brands. Her other endeavours include music and design where she has designed fashion collections for DKNY and Mulberry.
Cars & Bikes
Delevingne has quite a few collection of expensive and exotic cars from popular brands like Audi, Nissan and Bentley, She recently bought an Audi for $150,000 dollars.
The talented and young promising celebrity in fashion bought a $2 million luxury mansion in Hollywood Hills. It is Jared Loto’s fromer mansion that includes a 4,021 sq-feet of living space, four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a lagoon style pool, two kitchens and a recording studio. The Delevingne sisters moved to this house earlier this year.
Social Media Portfolio
- Twitter – Cara Delevingne
- Facebook – Cara Delevingne
- Instagram – caradelevingne
- Snapchat – @caradevilqueen
Some Lesser Known Facts About Cara Delevingne
- She is the granddaughter of former English Heritage chairman Sir Jocelyn Stevens.
- She had served as the face of Burberry’s beauty campaign alongside Edie Campbell and Jourdan Dunn.
- She was discovered by Sarah Doukas (CEO of Storm Models Management) like Kate Moss. Cara had been best friends with Sarah Doukas’s daughter, Genevieve Garner since private school.
- Cara is best friends with model Kendall Jenner.
- She also wants to do acting in a film with Meryl Streep or Martin Scorsese.
- She is a multi-talented model. Cara is a world-class beatboxer and is obsessed with drumming. She has a set of drums in her bedroom.
- With Will Heard, Cara recorded an acoustic duet cover version of “Sonnentanz” in 2013.
- Cara also became an author when she released her first novel “Mirror, Mirror” in 2017.