Taylor Hill is an American model and current Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2015. She was voted 2015’s Most Promising Model by Couturesque’s readers. In 2015, she hosted an event for Victoria’s Secret PINK. That same year she became a Victoria’s Secret Angel. Also she advertised Versus Versace. In August 2015, she won Model of the Year in social media at Fashion Media Awards.
Taylor Marie Hill
Birthday / Date of Birth
Taylor Hill was born on 5 March 1996, in Palatine, Illinois, United States.
She’s currently 23 years old.
Taylor graduated from Pomona High School in Arvada, Colorado. Though, she hated high school.
- Father – David Hill
- Mother – Jennifer Hill (Actress)
- Siblings – Logan Rae Hill (Older Sister) (Photographer), Mackinley Hill (Younger Sister) (Model), Chase (Younger Brother) (Model)
Taylor Hill is signed to these modeling agencies –
- IMG Models – New York
- Ford Models – Chicago
- No Ties Management
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
- Storm Model Management – London
- Wilhelmina Models – Miami
- Ford Models – Los Angeles
- IMG Models – Sydney
- White Cross Management – Los Angeles (Mother Agency)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Taylor Hill has dated –
- Michael Shank (2013-Present) – She is dating actor, talent agent and former model, Michael Shank since 2013.
- In feet – 5 feet 10.5 inches
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In meters – 1.78 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 33-22-34
- Bust – 33 inches
- Waist – 22 inches
- Hip – 34 inches
- Bra Size – 32A
Her dress size is 3 (US).
She wears a size 9.5 (US) shoe.
Working as a model with some of the major brands and walking the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2014.
Taylor Hill debuted with Haute Couture – Autumn / Winter 2012 fashion show where she walked the ramp for Dany Atrache.
In 2016, Taylor Hill made her onscreen debut in the psychological horror film, The Neon Demon. it was a minor role where she appeared as a flirty model in the film. Prior, she starred in a short film titled Hollywood Temptations for her role as Jessica in 2013.
In 2014, she walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show which was aired on television. Ion 2016, Hill appeared in the TV series, The Fashion Fund in an episode titled Winner Announced.
She has modeled for various brands including H&M, Versus and Juicy Couture.
Taylor Hill Favorites
- Favorite Place – London
- Favorite Color – Pink
Taylor Hill Net worth
Taylor Hill has an estimated net worth of $8 million dollars as of 2019.
Social Media Profiles
- Facebook – Taylor Hill
- Instagram – taylor_hill
- Twitter – Taylor Hill
Some Lesser Known Facts About Taylor Hill
- Hill was raised in Arvada, Colorado. She was a gymnast, before becoming a model.
- She was on the cover of US Vogue may edition, 2018.
- She started her Career at the young age of 14.
- She was discovered by Photographer Jim Jordan.
- She has been face of many top brands like H&M, Juicy Couture, Victoria’s secret.
- She started modelling for Victoria’s secret in 2014 and from 2015 she was in the list of Victoria’s secret Angel.
- She was part of a horror film Neon Demon, in which she done a small character of a model.
- She used to be a Gymnast before joining modelling Industry.
- She won Model of the year Award in 2015 by Fashion Media Awards.
- She was on the list World’s top earning models at 17th spot by Forbes.
- She has been in cover of several International magazines.
- She loves snowboarding, music and practicing yoga.
- In 2015 she was voted most promising model by Couturesque’s readers .
- She is one of the most followed models.
- She is a left handed person and idolizes Adriana Lima.
- She ventured into modeling at the age of 14. She was featured on Intimissimi catalog and modeled for print campaigns for Forever 21 in 2013.
- Hill enjoys drawing, snowboarding, discovering new music and reading. She’s also an avid Crossfit trainer, and occasionally practices yoga.
- Her Debut with Fashion Industry was with Haute Couture, Autumn / Winter fashion show in 2012.
- In 2014, Taylor Hill walked the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. The following year, she hosted an event for Victoria’s Secret PINK and became a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- In 2015, she won “Model of the Year” in social media at Fashion Media Awards.
- in 2016, she was featured on Forbes’ “The World’s Top-Earning Models” list at #17, with estimated earnings of $4 million between 2015 and 2016.
- The same year, Hill was named as the new face of French beauty brand Lancôme
- Taylor Hill has appeared in editorials for several magazines in their international editions including Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, W, Madame Figaro, Dazed, LOVE, V, Número, Pop Magazine, Russh Magazine, Grazia, Glamour among others.
- In 2018, Hill was picked as the cover model for US Vogue’s May edition.