Bregje Heinen is a Dutch model and former Victoria’s Secret model. She has since joined Women Management in Milan, Paris and New York, Select London, Dominique Brussels, UNO Barcelona and Place Hamburg. She has appeared in editorials for Italian, Russian, Netherlands and Spain Elle, U.S, Japanese, Mexican and Kazakhstan Harper’s Bazaar and British, Portugal, Russian and Mexican Vogue. She also appeared on Maroon 5’s music video for Payphone.
Birthday / Date of Birth
Bregje Heinen was born on 5 March 1993, in Borculo, Berkelland, Gelderland, Netherlands.
She’s currently 26 years old.
Her ancestry is Caucasian.
Her educational details are unavailable.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
These are her talent agencies –
- Place Model Management
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- Unique Models – Denmark
- Supreme Management
- Stars Model Management – Duesseldorf
- Select Model Management
- Modellink Model Agency – Stockholm
- Women Management – Milan
- Women Management – Paris
- MHI – Michael Hooker International
- Micha Models – Amsterdam (Mother Agency)
Boyfriend / Spouse
Bregje Heinen dated –
- Ro Parra-Grady – Heinen is engaged to her longtime boyfriend Ro Parra-Grady in March 2016.
- In feet – 5 feet 9 inches
- In centimeters – 175 cm
- In meters – 1.75 m
- In Kilograms – 55 kg
- In Pounds – 121 lbs
- Measurements – 30-23-33
- Bust – 30 inches
- Waist – 23 inches
- Hip – 33 inches
- Bra Size – 30B
Her dress size is 2 (US).
She wears a size 8.5 (US) shoe.
Heinen was discovered in Hyves by a scout for Salva Models. She walked the runway at the Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2010 where she modeled for various designers.
Modeling and walking the ramp for Victoria’s Secret in 2011 and 2012.
There was a TV movie however in 2011 The Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show.
Fashion Show Debut
Bregje did appeared in Ready to wear – Spring / Summer 2010 and cat walked for Adam, Alberta Ferretti, Aquilano e Rimondi, Balenciaga, Celine, Chloe, Donna Karan, Emilio Pucci, Fendi, Gabriele Colangelo, Gareth Pugh, Giles, Gucci, Jo No Fui, Just Cavalli, Karl Lagerfeld, Kenzo, Lanvin, Les Copains, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Missoni, Miu Miu, Ports 1961, Prada, Roberto Cavalli, Rochas, Sophia Kokosalaki, Sportmax, Stella McCartney, Willow.
Bregje has endorsed several brands such as Blanco, DKNY, Express, MAC Cosmetics Posh Paradise, Prada, Pronovias, Replay, Rocco barocco, Sisley, Stradivarius, Topshop, Roberto Cavalli, Fendi, Balenciaga and Karl Lagerfeld.
Bregje Heinen Favorites
Her favorite things are unknown.
Bregje Heinen Net worth
Heinen has an estimated net worth of $4 million dollars.
Social Media Profiles
Some Lesser Known Facts About Bregje Heinen
- Bregje Heinen was discovered by talent scouts from Salva Models on the Netherlands-based social networking site Hyves.
- She was featured in the music video Payphone by Maroon 5, in May 2012.
- She worked with Victoria’s Secret for two years in a row and appeared in their ever popular Victoria’s Secret Fashion show in 2011 and 2012.
- She also modeled for their famous MultiWay line of brassiere and was featured in the commercial for the brand’s underwear collection, Body by Victoria alongside Candice Swanepoel and Lais Ribeiro.
- Bregje was discovered on Hyves (Social Networking website) by Bregje Zijlstra of Salva Models.
- Keke Lindgard, Nimue Smit, Ymre Stiekema, Hanne Gaby Odiele, Ieva Laguna are her friends.
- She has graced the cover of many magazines like Vogue, Elle, Flair, Telva, Tank etc.
- Bregje was featured in the 2014 edition of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
- She also made the cover Maxim magazine’s November 2014 issue.
- Besides, she has appeared in the pages of other famous magazines like Vogue, Elle, Flair, Telva, Tank, Marie Claire, to name a few.